LIVE from the Vision of the Seas Sailing 5 Oct 2012

dear trainer

please closely look at your allocated points for this cruise as an accessible junior suite will most likely be given single points not the double it is due

it seems to be a computer glitch and you may need to write rccl to have it adjusted after the cruise

I did, it will take a while but they do it

cheers

Greg

enjoy the trip, I know I loved it when I did it

Trainman,

I'm sure you know that you are generating an immense amount of interest in the Vision. We sail on her in January for the first time and our first return to RCC in about 6 years. I log on 3 or 4 times a day looking for your updates. I hope RCC is giving you free computer time (yeah, right). They should be for the amount of publicity they are getting!

Trainman,

I'm sure you know that you are generating an immense amount of interest in the Vision. We sail on her in January for the first time and our first return to RCC in about 6 years. I log on 3 or 4 times a day looking for your updates. I hope RCC is giving you free computer time (yeah, right). They should be for the amount of publicity they are getting!

So true! I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure RCCL loves these LIVE threads for the free marketing. They give many of us an opportunity to see different ships and possibly say "hey, I never really considered it before, but that would be a great cruise."

Trainman,

Thank you for taking the time to post all of these pictures during your cruise. I did the same thing last month, even used the Tapatalk phone app during the day to posts more pictures while ashore (they were a little small :o). So I know the time you are taking away from your vacation and I appreciate it as I am now at home recovering from a full knee replacement so I am looking for any distraction I can find. My how things change quickly. :eek:

Thanks again,

Bill

sorry that my work schedule conflicted with the transit through the locks. I did a riverboat cruise a few years ago in France and never tired of the experience through the locks. we'd start dinner in the dark and then suddenly our eyes were at ground level and the light came in. great technology! this is a trip I want to do, I just have to wait until retirement or something that allows me the time needed to do it!

Trainman,

Thank you for taking the time to post all of these pictures during your cruise. I did the same thing last month, even used the Tapatalk phone app during the day to posts more pictures while ashore (they were a little small :o). So I know the time you are taking away from your vacation and I appreciate it as I am now at home recovering from a full knee replacement so I am looking for any distraction I can find. My how things change quickly. :eek:

Thanks again,

Bill

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Bill. For hips at least...the first 3 weeks is the worst. Don't be afraid to take the pain meds. And then it feels a little better day by day. :D:):D

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Bill. For hips at least...the first 3 weeks is the worst. Don't be afraid to take the pain meds. And then it feels a little better day by day. :D:):D

I hear you, after skimping how much I was taking on Sunday and regretting it on Monday, the pain meds and I have become good friends. :)

I was able to watch the Vision go through the Gutun locks....but missed the centennial bridge shot and miaflores locks. I love modern technology. We did thr partial transit on the jewel couple years ago and one of these years we need to do the full transit. Great job Jim!

Day 6 - Wednesday - 10 Oct 2012 - Cruising - Somewhere in the PACIFIC!

Good Morning Everyone,

My first post ever from the Pacific Ocean.

Sorry that I seemed to disappear while posting yesterday, but the Ship lost it's connection to the satellite as it was twisting and turning while going through Gatun Lake.

I will try to get caught up...

Yesterday was VIEW HOG Day!

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0433-Copy-1.jpg

I am not going into the gory details but a bunch of people drug deck chairs right up to the front of the ship and wouldn't let anyone else up to the railing for photographs.

It was the worst I have ever seen.

The Ship's Security People kept cleaning them out but they always came back.

dear trainer

please closely look at your allocated points for this cruise as an accessible junior suite will most likely be given single points not the double it is due

it seems to be a computer glitch and you may need to write rccl to have it adjusted after the cruise

I did, it will take a while but they do it

cheers

Greg

enjoy the trip, I know I loved it when I did it

I just wanted to let you know that they must have it fixed. We got off of the Vision on Oct 5th as Emerald and today we are Diamond