Anytime dining table question

Rainbowfalls

My family and I have anytime dining for the sensation in December. Does anyone know if in the MDR there are tables for only 4 people? also do I need to link my reservation with my parents so we dine in the same room or does it not matter with anytime dining?

i don't know about the sensation but the splendor had plenty of 4 person tables for the anytime dining. We asked and got the same waiter every night so we had the continuity of traditional dining which was nice.

My family and I have anytime dining for the sensation in December. Does anyone know if in the MDR there are tables for only 4 people? also do I need to link my reservation with my parents so we dine in the same room or does it not matter with anytime dining?

NOthing has to be linked but you both all have to be signed up for anytime dining

I imagine it is not a problem. All of the ships we have been on they have had various table sizes. The last cruise we had ATD and our party of three was always seated alone at a table for four. That was Conquest, but I imagine that all the ships have similar variety in table sizes and configurations.

I believe just going together will link you in the future. I know on a few cruises, they have asked if we were being joined by *insert passenger name here*. So, at breakfast, if we made it there first, we could get a table for 4 and they would check them in with us. Dinner, we always sat at the same time, but if my brother was checking us in, they knew it was the 4 of us, or 10 of us. We would let them know if it was anything less than the last time we ate.

We had anytime dining last month on the Imagination and there were plenty of tables for 4 or more. If anyone does this on our ship, please ask for Roberto. He is the best waiter we have ever had on all the ships. Enjoy!

Archived