Dancing my little feet off!!!

Winterstale

SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!!! OH YEAH BABY!!!! :D

Now....if ONLY they would put that awesome bar program on the Magic by 10/21...I'd be doing the MY AWESOME BAR dance! :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am joining you in the single digit dance :D. One of the best dances EVER!!! :p

Right there with you, Sparks! I have to get BUSY for the next nine days or it will DRAAAAAAAAG!!! :cool:

My co-workers are very glad this is my last work day before leaving because I guess I am being a little insufferable. No, make that a lot insufferable:cool:.

This next week is going to be torture!

Sitting at my computer, looking at the clock and thinking, "next week at this time, we'll be at the airport in Orlando, and we'll probably be on the monorail to get our luggage!" For me, the moment I get into the limo in our driveway, my vacation has begun. We're getting picked up at 4:15 am (6:30am flight from OHare), and we will have no problem being up and ready for it! :D

Lol - Jules - I was thinking the same thing this morning when I woke up! "next wee at this time, I will be counting the hours until our flight to Houston the next morning!" now.....time to go check the webcam on the Magic....

LOL I forgot to check the webcam this morning! I've been sitting here watching you tube videos of other people's cruises on Dream! :D

Archived