**Join Our New CC Group Cruise**Southern Caribbean**Carnival Destiny 6/18/06**

Snowball

:D **** I have the t/a information, so let the booking begin!!! *** :D

To book this cruise you need to call Kevin at Crucon Cruise Outlet. The phone number is 800-493-6609. Once you are officially booked, please add your name to the list below:

1. Debbie and Robert (Snowball)

2. Lisa and Jasmine (with Snowball)

Our group website and message boards should be up and running soon, so be on the lookout. Now let's start booking!!!

Has anyone else booked yet?? If you do try to call Kevin, don't be surprised if you get his voice mail. He handles virtually all of the cruise critic groups, and is always really busy, but is also very good at returning phone calls the same day or next day at the latest.

Summary - the Destiny is a nice ship with a great itinerary, has lots of fun things to do on the ship and in port, and everyone should sail her - especially with the cruise critic group on 6/18/06. :p :D

Bill - that's fantastic!!! Now we just have to work on finding a good airfare deal. Are you planning on staying overnight in San Juan at all before or after the cruise? I think I'm just going to fly in the day of the cruise. Since it doesn't depart until 10pm I should be ok.

Deb,

That was my plan exactly. Hotels are way expensive in San Juan and with the plane leaving late like you say it shouldn't be a problem.

My son wants to go to St.Thomas for a couple days after the cruise but I don't see that happening.

I'll have to go to fare watcher and input the dates. It's way too early but later on the sales will start hopefully. I'm figuring on about $250pp for air.

Bill

I'll have to go to fare watcher and input the dates. It's way too early but later on the sales will start hopefully. I'm figuring on about $250pp for air.

I would be thrilled to pay $250 for air. Last time we (stupidly :o ) bought our air through Carnival and paid $489pp. :eek: What site's fare watcher do you use? I use Travelocity.

I was going to read that thread until I saw there were 2,248 messages.

Can someone summarize the thread?

Derf- just read my review in my signature link, you'll get alot of what you need... Of course, this is only because my opinion is always right! :) It really is an awesome thread without much chatting going on. It's real questions and answers, reviews, etc all the way through...

I would be thrilled to pay $250 for air. Last time we (stupidly :o ) bought our air through Carnival and paid $489pp. :eek: What site's fare watcher do you use? I use Travelocity.

I use Travelocity too. I will fly out of Atlantic City, Newark, or Philly. Where ever I can save some bucks.

Bill

I'm watching rates out of Philly, Newark, and BWI (Baltimore). Hopefully we'll find a good deal for a direct flight.

Is anyone else thinking of joining us on this fantastic voyage? The $25pp deposit offer expires on June 10th.

You could always reserve your spot now as a guarantee with the $25 deposit, then pick your cabin assignment when you get the full deposit together. You don't have to stay as a guarantee just because you booked that way. As soon as full deposit is paid you can pick your cabin. Just thought I'd let you know.

I'm glad you are still planning on sailing with us. :)

Hey Snowball and the gang. The more I read the more I would like to go. This week my DH will turn 30 so this might be a nice B-Day trip for him. I have been dying to see Aruba and this might give me a taste of the island. The other part would be getting my friends to go. I'll look foward to TA info because I'll probably pay the $25.00 just to hold our spot. Keep me posted

Deedee - that is so great!!! :D I think you will love Aruba - it is the main reason why I chose the Destiny for next year. Aruba is my favorite island, by far.

I e-mailed the t/a information to you. You can book now - you don't have to wait for Laura to set up the group webpage, because that might take her a few more days.

Be sure and post here and let us know when it's official!!!

So who's going to book this cruise today??? I hope the list of cruisers just keeps growing and growing!!! This is going to be a great group. How can it not be with this fantastic itinerary. :D

Hi everyone!!! I just wanted to let you know that I saw on another thread that our t/a Kevin is not in the office today. So if you called and left a message for him to book this cruise you won't hear back from him today. I just didn't want anyone to worry or stress about why they haven't gotten a call back yet.

DeeDee - This cruise will definitely be fun!!! And having two late nights in port is great too. Did you know that Aruba has a Carlos N' Charlies right there by the port? Maybe we can do a 'group excursion' at Carlos N' Charlies the night we are there. ;)

Did someone say Carlos n Charlies???:eek: I love that place. I once visited in Cancun with my family I told my DH all about it when I returned (of course leaving out some minor details;) ) and we couldn't wait to see this place in Cozumel during our Victory cruise. Well DH got sick ealier that day from the booze cruise and had to rest. Well I figured he needed time to sleep so again I toured Cozumel with my family.Gosh darn it what do you know Carlos n Charlies.2nd time he missed and he wasn't happy. Maybe this time he'll finally make it. They say third times the charm.

Archived