1am flight arrival

angel24_ga

So We have friends whose plane will be arriving at 1am in Fort Lauderdale. They will be traveling to Miami. Every transportation company we look at, seems to not run that late.

Any suggestions for transpotation from FLL airport to a Miami Hotel at 1am?

So We have friends whose plane will be arriving at 1am in Fort Lauderdale. They will be traveling to Miami. Every transportation company we look at, seems to not run that late.

Any suggestions for transpotation from FLL airport to a Miami Hotel at 1am?

Can they get a flight that arrives later?

If this was me I would just stay at a Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel. By the time they got to Miami it would be 2:00 AM and that assumes flight is on time.

If they must go to Miami then they might need to take a taxi.

Keith

I would stay at the hotel at the airport and travel to Miami later that they after getting some sleep. You have to consider an hour to clear the airport and another hour to Miami. Also a $80 taxi (if available)

Stay in FLL (hotels there are usually cheaper than comparable places in Miami) and shuttle to POM the next day with SAS, QLS or Go Airport shuttle for $15+ per person.

Taxi from FLL to Miami ($85+ :eek:) and stay in a likely more expensive hotel; the next morning they'll need to spend another $10-15 (if staying downtown) for a cab to POM.

Seems like an easy decision to me, but maybe we're missing something. :confused:

Good luck! :)

Archived