so excited my first price drop

bksjes1998

have checked fairviewer on Carnival's site most days for 3 months with no change in price. Was actually surprised when I checked this morning and saw a $40 drop (category 6C). Just filed my claim. I'm surprised and excited and had to share.

Maybe you can check and find your cruise price has dropped also. We will be cruising in April 2013.

I got the military rate as it was cheaper then Early Saver so not sure if that would still count.

I would call them. I once called them the same day of the cruise they didn't give a obc but let me change rooms went from a regular balcony to a 9b premium balcony with the wrap around deck. It is called luck you never know til you ask if they say no ask for a free upgrade.

I looked a Fare Viewer earlier this evening and got really excited!!!! OV Cabins are listed for 100.00 less (total) than what we paid for our Freedom cruise next April.... but then noticed that it was for 6A cabins, and we are booked into a 6B in the aft....All the other 6B cabins appear to be sold out! I could upgrade to a 6C for what we paid, but then I'd be moving from the aft to midship, on the same floor... and that's something I don't want to do.

Now if a balcony became avialable for the same price we could talk.... for now though, I guess I'll keep checking many times a day.

We have always booked Early Saver and in the past only received one price drop so I wasn't expecting much on the 4 cruises we have booked. Boy was I wrong. So far we have received 5 price drops on one of our Breeze sailings and I just submitted our third price drop on one of our Liberty sailings.

Now that we are so close I try to check at least twice a day for a drop. i am loving all of this OBC

Archived