Soda Plus Cards on Princess Cay?

ntengwall

Just wondering if my sons' soda and smoothie card will be honored while at Princess Cay?

Not for sodas--they only stock canned sodas on the island; no gun sodas at the bars there. No fruit smoothies there as far as I recall.

A seach of this board will find contradictory reports of whether the "Sodas and More" card can be used for mocktails there: some say yes, some say no. Normally I would suggest that someone who had been there recently would come on and offer their answer, buuuut.....:(

Your soda card is good on Princess Cay since it's the lines private island. I used it earlier this year on the island and they will pour you a soda in a cup from the can or a two liter bottle. I haven't heard of the smoothie card before. Hope this helps.

Your soda card is good on Princess Cay since it's the lines private island. I used it earlier this year on the island and they will pour you a soda in a cup from the can or a two liter bottle. I haven't heard of the smoothie card before. Hope this helps.

You got lucky then. Normally since there is no fountain soda on the island, the sticker is not valid, and is normally posted as such.

Thanks so much for all the replies! I was really more concerned with the mocktails/smoothies since my boys LOVE their virgin pina coladas and they can add up $$ if having to pay for them out of pocket--especially if I've already paid for them on the Soda Plus card! I have 3 months to go so maybe I'll ask back in a few months and see if anyone has had any luck there. Thanks again!

I think there is a bit of confusion here in regard to the "standard" soda card and the "soda and more" card. Canned soda is not covered with either card. Mocktails are covered with the extended selection card.

Archived