Review of NCL Star Oct14-21 Bermuda

luv2cruise53

"This is the famed St peters Church, it functions as a parish church and as a museum and is quite breathtaking inside and out."

One of my ancestors was sent to Bermuda from Hartford, Conn with consumption and there is a plaque on either the left or right of the pulpit telling her story. I cannot remember her 1st name (sounds familiar, huh kev?) but her last name was Wadsworth. When I used to cruise there I always visited the church to see the plaque, but I could never find her grave.

Edited by hartsnvt

"This is the famed St peters Church, it functions as a parish church and as a museum and is quite breathtaking inside and out."

One of my ancestors was sent to Bermuda from Hartford, Conn with consumption and there is a plaque on either the left or right of the pulpit telling her story. I cannot remember her 1st name (sounds familiar, huh kev?) but her last name was Wadsworth. When I used to cruise there I always visited the church to see the plaque, but I could never find her grave.

Oh you be bad, Kev ...consumption....Never...Just a happy cruiser..LOL:D

Although in modern times we often associate this old term to mean alcoholism....However; it was a term for some Lung diseases.

From Wikipedia:Consumption (disease), an archaic name for pulmonary tuberculosis.

Your relative may have been banished for TB or sent to a better climate for pulmonary disease.

Not for drinking on her barkantine en route to Bermuda. LOL

Kev:cool:

Edited by luv2cruise53

:DSo I scooted down to 5502 and got my useless camera...ever the hopeful and push whir in so fugetaboutit. I turned on the TV and rock of Ages was on the movie channel, I really made a vow to watch this because the stage show is gonna be on the Breakaway. It was at the part where Alex Baldwin kisses Russel Brand. The music was awesome. Shut that off and go to Bridge Channell. It says 72degs and the little navigational line says we are still in New York so I figured it must be 72 degs in NYC. See what a grad student can do with all that education.LOL

I took the elevator in the FWD section all the way to deck 13, one deck below the Bier Garten and scrambled up the stairs to be greeted by a huge crowd both in the Garten and on the pool deck.

2_pool_deck_210-501x373.jpg

The Bier Garten is agreat place for a sail away party and our boards had decided ro meet here with mardi gras beads on so I too had on my Mardi gras beads and was waiting to put faces to names. Plus I am as you can tell a social animal and I was ready to meet some folks too have some fun. Just then I spied the farting princess from my train. I kid you not....I supose it is in the realm of possibility as we were both going to NYC early on a Sunday but come on......My God.....the coincidence is just to laughable. Thank God her and her rail thin hubby were of course in line for the poolside sail away BBQ..... ICBTC (I cannot believe this coincidence)

4b_bier-452x335.jpg

More to come

OMG Kev, I have read funny reviews before but this is friggin hilarious! Your awesome!!! I'm no where near done reading and enjoying this so much!!

Here I be Bad again....Now that I re-read this it seems as if you were saying that you forget names too...Not that Kev is gulilty of Consumption...Kev be stupid...Again:D as you know:rolleyes:

Dear BlueSea;

I recognize that you are from Bermuda, and certainly know far more than I do about the area and the names of things, however I am going to respectfully retract my retraction and go back to calling it King's Wharf regardless of where we were parked. I too have heard of Heritage wharf but it appears that both Bermuda Port sysyem and all cruise lines have taken to calling the docking area King's Wharf. No site, either from Bermuda or from NCL or RCL cruises..uses the term Heritage as of late and all sites I visited have called the area King's Wharf.

The name Heritage may be a distinction given to which particular real estate the boat is actually sitting at but most now call the area

Kings Wharf.....So I will stay with King's Wharf.

King's Wharf http://www.bermudaportreviews.com/KingsWharf.htm

King’s Wharf, better known as the Royal Naval Dockyard, is located on Ireland Island, on the western most tip of Bermuda. Work began on this massive complex in 1809, shortly after the Napoleonic War. Built by slave and convict labor, it was to be a strategic British military outpost, but closed its gates in 1951 when the US military had established a military presence on the island with 2 bases. Since then, the 75 acre site has been renovated to accommodate shops, restaurants, museums, a movie theatre, The Arts Center and the Bermuda Craft Market.

Where does the ship dock? (Note the plural in Bold for ships)

The ships dock at King’s Wharf and everything that encompasses the Royal Naval Dockyard is within walking distance and easily accessible from the pier.

Itinerary Overview

Sun, Jun 09

New York

Mon, Jun 10

At Sea

Tue, Jun 11

At Sea

Wed, Jun 12

King's Wharf

Thu, Jun 13

King's Wharf

Fri, Jun 14

King's Wharf

Sat, Jun 15

At Sea

Sun, Jun 16

New York

map_7D_Bermuda_NY_BREAKAWAY_266x197_0.gif

It appears that both Bermuda and the cruise Lines have become generic and King's Wharf is the choice for nomenclature.

Again, Respectfully to you and your Beautiful Island.

It looks like we may be both right on this one. Kings Wharf is the original and the newly built second spot is Heritage, however Bermuda ports and cruise lines still refer it to docking at King's Wharf regardless of where you end up docking.

The second map below shows details of the Kings Wharf cruise pier and the Dockyard complex. Earlier Kings Wharf used to be the only berth where the cruise ships could dock. Now there is an additional berth called the Heritage Wharf created which is located right next to the Kings Wharf. So two ships can now dock here at the same time.

Kings Wharf & Dockyard Map, Bermuda

bermuda_i000063.jpg

Legends

I: Information Center

T: Taxi Stands

F: Ferry Terminal (You will get ferries to both Hamilton City and St. George)

Tourist Attractions in Dockyard

Here are some of the main tourist attractions within the Dockyard complex most of which you can locate in the map above.

National Museum of Bermuda

Apart from many exhibits and artifacts that depict Bermuda's history & culture, here you can know about the fascinating story of Bermuda's maritime heritage.

Clocktower Shopping Mall

A collection of boutique retail stores in the clocktower building.

Snorkel Park Bermuda

This family beach located in Sandys Parish is great for snorkeling.

Dolphin Quest

This is a great Dolphin display and training center. If you have a dream to swim with dolphins, touch or feed them, there is no better place than this one.

Bermuda Craft Market

Located in the cooperage building within the dockyard, the craft market has an array of local art and handcraft items that are excellent as souvenirs.

Dockyard Glassworks

Here you can see craftsmen display their skills and making excellent glassware items.

Bermuda Art Center

There are resident artists and you can have chat with them to understand their artwork and buy the ones of your interest.

Bermuda Clayworks

Located on Camber Road, this is a working studio and gallery of fine ceramics created by the resident and local artists.

Frog & Onion Pub

This is a nice pub and restaurant inside the dockyard complex.

Kings Wharf & Dockyard Complex

Find out complete details of the dockyard complex with all its attractions, activities, history, pictures, video and lot more.

According to Bermuda Tourism, these are the best beaches:

horseshoebay-index.jpgHorseshoe Bay Beach: Famous for a reason

Once you step foot on Horseshoe Bay Beach you will realize why it is our most celebrated beach. The long, sweeping crescent of pink sand makes it a popular choice any time of year. The nearby Beach House offers snacks, rentals and changing facilities. Off South Road, Southampton Parish.

Southampton Parish (West End)

jobsonscove-index.jpgJobson's Cove: A crystal clear choice

Jobson's Cove may be tiny. But this sheltered cove, surrounded by steep, jagged rocks, is arguably one of the most visually stunning beaches on our island. Take a moment to listen to the waves lap at the pink sand. Put your feet in the calm, stunningly clear waters. See what we mean? Off South Road, Warwick Parish.

Warwick Parish (West End)

tobaccobay-index.jpgTobacco Bay Beach: Bathed in our wonderful history

Tobacco Bay Beach earned its name when survivors of the Sea Venture discovered tobacco growing here. Now, the key thing to notice is the unusual limestone formations off the shoreline, a haven for parrotfish and sergeant majors. This most popular beach in St. George's parish offers equipment rentals and a snack bar.

St George's Parish (East End)

warwickbay-index.jpgWarwick Long Bay: Our longest shoreline

Warwick Long Bay boasts an .8KM / .5MI stretch of sand against a backdrop of scrubland and coastal grasses. Just offshore, a jagged coral island floats above the water. There are also public restrooms here. Off South Road, Warwick Parish.

westwhale-index.jpgWest Whale Bay Beach: Infinitely pleasing

West Whale Bay Beach has a fitting name, because in April you may see humpback whales migrating north to their summer feeding grounds. The large grassy area behind the beach is an ideal spot to enjoy a stunning ocean sunset. Locals frequently use West Whale Bay for shore fishing. Off Whale Bay Road, Southampton Parish.

Astwood Cove

Tucked away in a steep cliff, this lovely beach is so remote that it is rarely crowded. The park overlooking the gorgeous cove has picnic tables and restrooms.

Black Bay

About three tiny beaches come and go here with the tide. Located in Ireland Island, this is a perfect spot for picnicking.

Sandys Parish (West End)

Chaplin Bay

At the southern extremity of South Shore Park, straddling Warwick and Southampton Parishes, this small but secluded beach almost completely disappears during storms or particularly high tides.

Church Bay

This picturesque beach is a snorkeller's paradise, since the reef is very close to shore and provides shelter from the waves. The relatively calm waters harbour a colourful variety of marine life. There is a concession stand at Church bay where you can rent snorkelling equipment and buy chips and soda.

Clarence Cove

Two fairly secluded little beaches form an exquisite lagoon-like setting around a part of the North Shore. Swimming is safe here year-round.

Pembroke Parish (Central)

Clearwater Beach

Located in St. David's, the spaciousness of these two sandy beaches is ideal for families and parties. The 36-acre public park features nature trails, playground equipment and views of some outer islands reserved for wildlife.Both beaches were artificially created for army personnel.

St George's Parish (East End)

Daniel's Head Beach Park

In Daniel's Head Beach Park, 17 acres of coastal beauty, you will find two beaches where the water is always calm and shallow. Snorkellers love to visit for the angelfish, sergeant majors and wrasse.

Sandys Parish (West End)

Elbow Beach

Pale pink sand stretches for almost one and a half kilometres / one mile at this lovely beach, which has a gentle curve like an elbow. And because of the protective coral reefs that surround it, Elbow Beach hosts one of the calmest shores on our island, perfect for swimming and body surfing. This is one of the closest beaches to the City of Hamilton.

Paget Parish (Central)

John Smith's Bay

This superb beach is long, flat and boasts the pale pink sand that makes our South Shore so famous. During the summer months, a lifeguard patrols the shore, and soft drinks and snacks are often available for purchase. There are toilets and changing facilities on site.

Smith's Parish (East End)

Mangrove Bay

This bay is a favourite for fishing, sailing and swimming. The mangroves and the gentle curve of the shoreline give the bay a serene, picturesque quality.

Sandys Parish (West End)

Here are the finest courses in Bermuda according to Bermuda Tourism

belmont-hills_index.jpgBelmont Hills Golf Club

Belmont Hills' recently renovated course is now a more challenging par 70, featuring faster TifEagle greens and man-made lakes separated by a waterfall. With excellent ocean view, Belmont Hills also boasts a pro shop, practice area and on-site dining. Book Tee Time.

25 Belmont Hills Drive

Tel: 441 236 6400

Fax: 441 236 0694

Web: http://www.newsteadbelmonthills.com/golf/proto/newsteadbelmonthills/course/course.htm

Ocean View Golf Course

Ocean View is a 9-hole public course with many elevated tees overlooking the ocean (hence the course's name). Ocean View also sports a driving range, making it the perfect loaction for a quick round of golf or to work on your swing. Book Tee Time.

2 Barkers Hill

Devonshire Parish (Central)

Tel: 441 295 9092

Fax: 441 295 9097

Web: http://www.oceanview.bm/

portroyal_index.jpgPort Royal Golf Course

Our most popular course recently underwent a $14.5 million renovation. Legendary golf architect Robert Trent Jones combined undulating terrain and dramatic oceanside cliffs to create an unforgettable golf experience. The course has a driving range, pro shop, and on-site dining. Book Tee Time.

5 Middle Road

Tel: 441 234 0974

Fax: 441 234 3562

Web: http://www.portroyalgolf.bm/

riddellsbay_index.jpgRiddell's Bay Golf & Country Club

Holes places perilously close to the ocean heighten the challenge at Riddell's Bay, the elder statesman of Bermuda country clubs. The course is built on a 600 acre peninsula and is a challenge for all levels of golfers, The Club features a pro shop and dining options. Book Tee Time.

26 Riddell's Bay Road

Tel: 441 238 1060

Fax: 441 238 1203

Web: http://www.riddellsbay.com/

The Bermuda Golf Academy & Driving Range

The Bermuda Golf Academy & Driving Range facility features a 300-yard driving range, 35 practice bays (25 covered), 18-hole practice chipping and putting green and night lighting until 10pm. They have golf instruction by PGA professionals and rent clubs for $2.00 each; a bucket of balls during the day for $5.00 and at night $6.00. The 18-hole mini golf course is cleverly designed and beautifully landscaped and features waterfalls, lakes, streams and fountains. This provides great entertainment value and challenging play for all ages.

10 Industrial Park Road

Tel: 441 238 8800

Web: http://www.bermuda.com/adventure-mini-golf--driving-range---attractions.aspx?source=1563

Midocean-index.jpgThe Mid Ocean Club

Mid Ocean is a private club with a championship 18-hole golf course, guest rooms, full-service clubhouse, tennis courts and beaches. Ranked by experts as one of the best links in the world, Mid Ocean emphasizes the long game with six par 4s over 400 yards.

1 Mid Ocean Drive

Hamilton Parish (East End)

Tel: 441 293 0330

Fax: 441 293 8837

Web: http://www.themidoceanclubbermuda.com/Home.aspx

tuckers-point_index.jpgTucker's Point Golf Club

A dramatically redesigned championship course crafted by Roger Rulewich, Tucker's Point features re-contoured fairways, TifEagle greens and stunning views. There is also a new practice facility, including a driving range, practice putting green and short game area. Book Tee Time.

60 Tucker's Point Drive

Hamilton Parish (East End)

Tel: 441 292 6970

Fax: 441 298 4001

Web: http://www.tuckerspoint.com/club/golf/

fairmont_southampton_index.jpgTurtle Hill Golf Club

This 18-hole, par 3 executive golf course, formerly called the Fairmont Southampton Golf Club, provides heavily-bunkered greens and water hazards to offer challenging short play, focusing on accuracy rather than power. The club includes a pro shop and dining on-site. Book Tee Time.

18 South Road

Tel: 441 238 8000

Fax: 441 238 8968

Web: http://www.fairmont.com/southampton/Recreation/Golf/

OH My God:eek: What should I wear?What should I pack?

Clothing

Think smart casual. The atmosphere of our island is still imbued with British reserve and decorous informality. Modesty is the prevailing rule, whether you are swimming at the beach or walking through town.

• Bathing suits, abbreviated tops and short shorts may be worn at our beaches and pools, but a cover-up is wise off the beach
  • The beaches are relaxed, but there are no nude or semi-nude beaches on our island
  • Casual sportswear may be worn at lunchtime in our restaurants, but many dining establishments and nightclubs ask gentlemen to wear a jacket in the evenings
  • When making dinner reservations, it is always wise to check on dress requirements

Season-by-Season: What to Wear

In the warmer months (May to mid-November), make sure to pack:

• Summer-weight sports clothes, swimsuits, a raincoat or lightweight windbreaker for daytime activities
  • Evenings call for casual elegant cottons, with ladies in a light dressy sweater or cocktail-type outfits and gentlemen in a sports jacket and tie

In the cooler months (December to late March), visitors should bring:

• Light woolens or fall-weight casuals, sweaters, a raincoat, windbreaker or coat and, as always, swimsuits for the daytime
  • Evenings deserve elegant lightweight woolens, with ladies in a dressier sweater or cocktail attire and gentlemen in a suit or sports jacket and tie

scuba-diving-index.jpg Scuba Diving

Our PADI dive centres are among the best in the business. The peak dive season starts about mid-March and runs through November, but many operators do dive year-round, and the beauty is no less spectacular.

Learn More

snorkeling-index.jpg Snorkeling

With water clarity down to 46.7M /150FT, all you need is a mask, fins and snorkel to have an intimate look our undersea world - our operators will happily get you geared up and ready to go.

Learn More

shipwrecks-index.jpg Shipwrecks

Bermuda is known as the “Shipwreck capital of the world.” Discover more than five centuries of nautical history waiting for you beneath our clear waters. At some sites, shipwrecks rest so close to one another that you can explore multiple ships in the same dive.

Learn More

bermuda-helmet-diving.jpg Helmet Diving

You don't need a snorkel and mask to immerse yourself in our spectacular marine ecosystem...all it takes is a helmet for this interactive eco-friendly tour! Helmet or bell diving, originated and perfected here in Bermuda, allows you to walk along the ocean floor with an experienced guide and hold a wild and free fish.

Lets, explore Bermuda

[/url]

forts-thumb.jpg Forts

Dozens of ancient fortresses dotting our island now serve as monuments to ages past. All of our fortresses will give you a renewed appreciation for military history, as well as a picturesque place to enjoy the gorgeous ocean views. Some also include parks, gardens, moats, a gift shop or a museum. No visitor walks away disappointed from a sojourn to our ancient forts.

Learn More

gardens-thumb.jpg Gardens

Regardless of where your journey takes you on our shores, gardens will surround you with a vibrant array of sweet-smelling flora. Just take it in as background or seek out some of our more popular spots to take in the sights and smells.

Learn More

Relive times gone by in these remarkable, centuries-old homes which have survived the years - illuminating our island's rare architectural traditions and historical development.

Learn More

perfumery-thumb.jpg Perfumery

When an island is known for sweet-smelling flowers, you must expect we would also make perfume. Stop by for a lovely scented engagement and get a behind-the-scenes tour of the perfume-making process.

Learn More

royal-navy-dockyard-thumb.jpg Royal Naval Dockyard

Now only a quick ferry ride from Hamilton, visitors love to dive into our historical artifacts and island culture. Imaginative redevelopment transformed this old naval installation into charming shops and restaurants. Stop by to climb the ramparts, eat savoury fish 'n' chips, and visit a snorkel park.

Learn More

tours-thumb.jpg Tours

Our guides are adept at revealing our country's overlooked wonders. Few experiences rival seeing the island through a local expert's eyes. Tour the area on foot, off the road or by cycle and see something new and awe-inspiring with every stop.

Learn More

boat-charters-thumb.jpg Boat Charters

Rent your own yacht or hire an experienced island skipper so that you may explore our clear-blue Atlantic waters at close range. Rest assured, our captains know how to plan the perfect sea voyage, and some will even pick you up at your hotel, guest house or cruise ship.

Learn More

heres some exciting watersports options:

fishing-charters-index.jpg Fishing Charters

Many of the International Game Fishing Association's World Record catches were hauled in off of our shores. Why not try your hand at reeling in the catch of the year? Our experienced captains will help make sure this one does not get away.

Learn More

parasailing-index.jpg Parasailing

Ready to try your luck as a human kite? Experience the art of parasailing over our crystal-clear waters – choose to stay completely dry, or opt for a “dip” at the end. You will not want the ride to end, we promise.

Learn More

waterskiing-index.jpg Waterskiing

Let the wind and the surf blow your hair back as you are pulled behind a speeding boat, balanced on a set of skis. Get a beginner's lesson or try your advanced hand at some trick skiing that’s sure to impress.

Learn More

[/url]

You do not have to be a veteran kayaker to enjoy paddling around our paradise. Novices and experts alike can easily explore our crystal-clear waters, at the same time enjoying one-of-a-kind views our pink-sand beaches, pastel- coloured cottages, dramatic cliffs and quiet harbours.

Learn More

Opt for a guided tour and follow your leader from cove to cove and be amazed by the rich, colourful abundance of marine life below while you also keep an eye out above for white- tailed tropicbirds and bright yellow kiskadees.

Learn More

If it floats, you will find it here. You can either rent your own boat, charter one with a skipper, or dock your own craft at any of our friendly marinas.

Learn More

charter-cruises-index.jpg Charter Cruises

Since glistening crystal-clear waters surround us, an ideal way to enjoy the scenery is with a leisurely cruise. Let our knowledgeable skippers take your party on a quintessential Bermuda outing and take in the unique sights from our unique seas.

Learn More

sailing-yachts-index.jpg Sailing Yachts

Watch the wind billow through your sails, while surrounded by our calming turquoise waters. There is no time like the present to relax and kick back on a chartered yacht of your dreams.

Learn More

self-drive-boats-rentals-index.jpg Self-Drive Boat Rentals

Motorboats, sailboats, pedal boats, kayaks. The choice is yours. Our waters are waiting. Make it a romantic day on the waves or a family affair, but feel free to take the wheel and steer your own fantasy.

So I left beautiful and historic St Georges and traveled through over the narrow roads and bridges and then over the large Causeway and passed the Swizzle Inn (No Swizzle Hurricane for Kev)and the entrance to the Crystal caves. I have done the caves in the past and I highly recommend it as they are spectacular and worth the excuersion (on your own)

CC_MovieIntro_Frames_v3.gif

Check out their website: http://www.caves.bm/ They have a great video that you can access:

Then on to the canopy Road and past the Mid Ocean Club Golf Course and back onto the South Coast Road and zzzzroooommmm down the hill and Kev is back at Horseshoe Bay beach and it is 3:00. I was gonna go and do the Dockyard but I have all day tomorrow to do what I have done before so I figured that I would relax on the beach, in the semi big waves today and then zzzzzrooom back to the Dockyard around 5:00 PM.

Which is what I did.

Next up: Relaxing in The Royal Naval Dockyard

Edited by luv2cruise53

So I luxuriated in the pink sand, and I body surfed in the aquamarine waves and I chatted with many beachgoers and I had a grand time. But by 4:00 I was bored so I vvvvrooooomed up the hill beating the van goers at $2:00 a pop and turned left and headed home....until I remembered and saw the sign for the Gibbs Hill Lighthouse...which made Kev say hey...you have been to Bermuda a 1/2 dozen times and never actually did the Lighthouse...so right and up a hill and down a road and park and visit.

Very Cool Tall lighthouse.

infogibb4.jpg

Their website is: http://www.bermudalighthouse.com/

Some Facts from the literature told me that:

Gibbs Hill Lighthouse BermudaGibbs Hill (height)245 feetLighthouse (height)

117 feet

Cast Iron

8 Platforms

185 StepsLight (height)362 feet above sea levelReach of Light

seen from ships up to 40 Miles

seen from Airplanes (at 10 000 feet) up to 120 MilesLight1.000-watt electric bulbLens

revolves around the light

containing 1,200 pounds of mercury

weight: two and three quarter-tons

series of concentric prisms

powers light up to a half million candle power

complete revolution once every 50 seconds

flash of two seconds duration at every ten-second intervalApproach Lights To Bermuda (From Seaward) All position information provided is referenced to WGS 84 datum, with latitudes and longitudes provided derived from British Admiralty Hydrographic Office charts. It is advisable to check with Bermuda Harbour Radio before transiting all channels for the latest navigational warnings. (All information supplied by the Department of Marine & Ports Services — March 2001).

So you are supposed to be able and stable enough to climb this behemoth, which I did ...about halfway and then said...Why....What will my world change if I do this...and then I said go for it and I did and I made it and I was happy.

This was my view:

DSCN0220.JPG

So I had a major score.This is a very nice 30 minute sidetrip that affords, history, science, views and fun

Make sure you check it out if you have time.

Next up: Royal naval Dockyard and Sunset

Edited by luv2cruise53

Thank you for taking the time to do this review Kev! I've really enjoyed reading it. I've been all over the Caribbean - now I want to see Bermuda!

Diathoney, When Kev says Bermuda is georgous, he is right. As you can see from my signature, I have been to Bermuda a number of times and will go again. It is beautiful, the people are friendly, and you feel safe there.

Kev, I have been reading along in silence and I have enjoyed all of your report. Looking forward to the remainder of your Cruise. Thanks for posting.

This review has been simply amazing! We are sailing on the Star in 2 weeks, so the giggly, laugh out loud funny review has me even more anxious four the trip! You have made me wish for a few things...

1. That I want to go to Bermuda now ( was never on my list)

2. That I was on the cruise with you

3. That some day we will meet on a cruise ( I will know who you are right away. The single guy who everyone knows, trying different drinks and with a reserved bar stool) :D

I hope this review isn't over, you still have a day or so left......don't leave us hanging Kev :p

Thank you for taking the time to do this review Kev! I've really enjoyed reading it. I've been all over the Caribbean - now I want to see Bermuda!

I am the same, been all over but never to Bermuda. Have thought about it before, but just didn't bother. NOW, I want to go...Kev has convinced me it's a place to see. :D

I am the same, been all over but never to Bermuda. Have thought about it before, but just didn't bother. NOW, I want to go...Kev has convinced me it's a place to see. :D

IMO Bermuda is the most beautiful place on earth. :D Most passengers that have cruised to Bermuda return year after year. That speaks for itself! As you can see, Kev is set to return on the Breakaway in 2013. :)