Hello from the Coral Princess

LARGIN

Morning all..

Northwood.. Our mini just had a third berth. It looks like it comes down from the ceiling..

Goblue.. Wifi is in the Atrium area on deck 5. I saw several people with laptops. Not sure of the price.

Last night after the champagne waterfall and dancing RAGS hosted a big party that lasted into the wee hours of the morning. He and his son Raj are going into the music business. Rosa, you know the right handed piano player and Rudy the blind guitar player are a big hit and their first CD is selling like hot cakes. Rags and Raj will be gathering singers and musicians and forming a record company. They hope to capitalize on the Rosa and Rudy Phenomenon. What a success story. Their CD, “Would You Rather Have Two Legs or a Good Left Hand?” is now number one on the European Record Charts. Their follow up song “What Would I Give for Two Good Eyes or a Plastic Leg” is number ten on the charts with a bullet. They say that will be a bigger hit.

I saw a picture of Rag’s albino cousins Alenia and Alexia Albizo. He says they have the looks and potential to be big stars. Alenia and Alexia are twins and are supposed to have great voices. They are great lookers and stand over 6’ 4”. Rags intends to bill them as the Alenia and Alexia, the Amazing Amazons from Albania. If they sing half as well as they look they will be big hits.

I am talking to Rags about backing the Rosa and Rudy duo and Alenia and Alexia, the Amazing Amazons from Albania for an American Tour. I think that money is there to be made. Rags is all excited that maybe a business partnership can be formed. Perhaps we can get them booking on one the Princess ships.. BDJAM.. You want to get in on the action?

Well all time to run.. Today is the last day of the cruise. We have the "Most Traveled Passenger Luncheon" with the Captain in Sabatini's.. After that will be some packing and wandering.. Hope all is well with you all.. I'll post a trip report when I arrive home as the link here is kinda slow....

LARGIN Out :D :D :D

I saw a picture of Rag’s albino cousins Alenia and Alexia Albizo. He says they have the looks and potential to be big stars. Alenia and Alexia are twins and are supposed to have great voices. They are great lookers and stand over 6’ 4”. Rags intends to bill them as the Alenia and Alexia, the Amazing Amazons from Albania. If they sing half as well as they look they will be big hits.

I am talking to Rags about backing the Rosa and Rudy duo and Alenia and Alexia, the Amazing Amazons from Albania for an American Tour. I think that money is there to be made. Rags is all excited that maybe a business partnership can be formed. Perhaps we can get them booking on one the Princess ships.. BDJAM.. You want to get in on the action?

Huh? Sure – I’m in…!

Larry, Welcome back!

I hope you had a wonderful time onboard "the beautiful Coral Princess".:D

I know you're probably not up to a full review yet...oh, the post cruise blues...;)

DH and I are about 3 months away from our return to the Coral and our first ever Alaska cruise. So anything you'd like to share would be appreciated.

We're itching for information and are hoping to live vicariously through your experience for a while.;)

Generoso must be thrilled to be back onboard. It was nice to hear that you were given the royal treatment in the dining room.

Hi Larry, I am curious if the Love Boat Dream dessert was available during your trip. On the repo we were told it had been discontinued. :( :( Please say that isn't so.

Hi Larry, I am curious if the Love Boat Dream dessert was available during your trip. On the repo we were told it had been discontinued. :( :( Please say that isn't so.

Not Larry..

On the Sun Princess Alaska menu - it was offered the last night only. I am pretty sure they use the same 7 night menus on all the one way ships in Alaska.

Larry - welcome back.

It was offered on the last night of the cruise

Crusdiva.. Thanks. Will try to do review later this week... Generoso and one of his Head waiters indeed spoiled us.. Getting ready to book a couple of 2006 cruises now and to be sure at least one will be on the same ship even if he has to return to the QM2

In answer to the question about wireless access on the Coral Princess, I just got back from the 5/21 Alaska cruise and you have to prepay for a block of 30 minutes at the standard rate of $.35 per minute so it's $10.50. They give you a slip of paper with a passcode and access number and once you open your browser it asks you to set up an account and enter the information from the paper. It's really very fast and simple. You can then log on and off until you use up the 30 minutes. Then you simply have to prepay for another 30 minutes. The only downside is that it does cut you off right at 30 minutes and the only place you can get the connection is right there in the atrium area right on deck 5 (Plaza).

Largin,

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading about your cruise on the Coral. We are eagerly awaiting our first cruise with Princess on the Coral. We're not sailing until May '06 - through the Panama & up to Vancouver. Getting excited already, and I find myself reading "everything" I can about this ship. Glad you had a good cruise. Hope to read your full review soon.

I am presuming that May 06 is the repositioning cruise? We just finished the 05 version on the Coral. It was wonderful, if I could answer any questions I will try. I wonder if your itinerary will be the same. I will have to look it up. I didn't do an actual review because so many have described the ship so well. I do have all my Patters though. I am sure Largin will be able to answer all questions but will be glad to help.

Larry, I hope your cruise was terrific as was ours.

Twocats, Would love to hear about the cruise. We're going with Kamloopscruisers on the same cruise next May.

How was the weather?

what about the ports?

what cabin where you in?

what kind of dining did you have?

As you can see we'd love to hear all about it.

We already have 44 people on our roll call, that would to love to hear all about it.

You can always go to our "roll call" and give us a exclusive review. I'm sure that everyone has lots and lots of questions.

Did you take lots of pictures?:confused: :confused:

Welcome back, Larry! :) Enjoyed your posts! :D Hope to read your review, before I leave on Thurs.! ;) (hint, hint!) :D

Review 75% complete. Should be finished by tomorrow afternoon..

I will condense what I wrote as a diary and post it on your thread in a day or so. I am sorting through my pictures and will have some of them posted to one of the photo web pages for viewing too. I love sharing my memories. What a trip, almost wish I had it to do again, the planning and anticipation was just about as much fun as the trip. We also had booked more than a year out. Your year will go fast and the trip faster!

Larry, it will be fun to read just how you enjoyed your cruise on the Coral also.

Archived