Best way to set up a "Meet and Greet"?

pcvtmom

For those of you who have been active on Roll Calls for Carnival sailings...what is the best way to contact Carnival to set up a Meet and Greet? Is there a place on their website to do this? Do we contact John Heald? What have you done in the past? Thanks, in advance, for your shared knowledge!:)

If you are talking about having a private cocktail party, for either 1-3 hours with a minimum of 20 guests, where each guest pays then you would contact their group event planning @ groupeventplanning@carnival.com

An open bar with dry snacks for 1 hour is $9.95 per person/ 1.5 hours - $14.50 PP/ 2 hours - $17.00pp / 2.5 hours - $21.00pp or 3 hours -$25.00pp plus a 15% service charge per person is added.

If you are just talking about meeting the people in your roll call without a charge, then you just pick a place on the ship, most people pick the aft pool after muster drill, and tell your roll call when & where~

For those of you who have been active on Roll Calls for Carnival sailings...what is the best way to contact Carnival to set up a Meet and Greet? Is there a place on their website to do this? Do we contact John Heald? What have you done in the past? Thanks, in advance, for your shared knowledge!:)

I called guest services and they gave me times they had available for a meet & greet in one of the bars. This was on the Dream and we used the piano bar. They had waiters and bartender available and everyone was responsible for their own bar bill. They also put this in the Fun Times. Unfortunately, they listed the Meet & Greet on the wrong day although the Guest Services staff had it on the correct day and time. The staff were very helpful and even showed up at the scheduled time to see if we needed anything. Just call and ask to speak to someone for event planning. ;)

If you go to John Healds page on the site that must not be named, and let him know you are having a meet & greet he will also provide two bottles of sparkling wine and two ships on a stick as prizes.

He will also offer to put it the fun times ... It was in the fun times ... Just not listed correctly :)

Was great that he arranged it!

If you go to John Healds page on the site that must not be named, and let him know you are having a meet & greet he will also provide two bottles of sparkling wine and two ships on a stick as prizes.

He will also offer to put it the fun times ... It was in the fun times ... Just not listed correctly :)

Fantastic! I'm going to do that!

I have coordinated open bar M&G on our last 2 cruises and have 1 scheduled on our Feb cruise. The Feb cruise I've had to cap at 75 people because of space.

If you coordinate an open bar M&G thru guest services the person coordinating it is responsible for the whole charge . In our case 75 people 1.5 hours $1250 on the sail and sign. I make sure everyone pays in advance so I dont get stuck with a bill for no shows since you have to confirm in advance.

On one cruise we set up an open MG at lido bar aft, we identified ourselves with mardi gras beads and could just order our own drinks. Very casual.

In January on inspiration, we asked John H to set up something. We requested a time, but it was changed. It was listed in Funtimes on the night of the farewell party and we shared the room with a group of red-hat ladies, and were lost in the crowd. There was no cost.

Whatever you do, I would see if you can get real names of your attendees so you can contact them in case of emegency.

What's the best way to contact him? FB, Blog, other...?:confused: Thanks!:)

What's the best way to contact him? FB, Blog, other...?:confused: Thanks!:)

I did it last month via his fb page. Have found it is better to send it early in the morning and you get a fast reply.

Got the room but didnt send sos or champagne and no big deal.

I did it last month via his fb page. Have found it is better to send it early in the morning and you get a fast reply.

Got the room but didnt send sos or champagne and no big deal.

I agree about posting on FB.

Though I'm not impressed that your prizes were missed....

Signed used to be a cheerleader.

Archived