Coffee cards?

stillabrownsfan

If I understand this thread correctly a coffee card entitles you to 15 specialty coffees and unlimited brewed coffee.

I have a few questions, I hope somebody can answer them.

Where are these coffees available (MDR, bars, poolside, etc.)? International Cafe on the ships that have them and at a lobby bar (or equivalent) on ships that do not. Also in dining rooms.

Do they come in decaf?

How much is the brewed coffee without the card?

Besides these coffees is there such a thing as regular coffee and how much would that cost? Regular coffee is made from a syrup and is available at no charge in the dining rooms, the buffet and from room service.

Are coffee cards available on board at the same price as on the Internet? Yes

I'd appreciate any answers. Thanks.

Robert

see above in red

If I understand this thread correctly a coffee card entitles you to 15 specialty coffees and unlimited brewed coffee.

I have a few questions, I hope somebody can answer them.

Where are these coffees available (MDR, bars, poolside, etc.)?not all Bars

Do they come in decaf? YES

How much is the brewed coffee without the card? Coffee $3.00 tea $3.50

Besides these coffees is there such a thing as regular coffee and how much would that cost? Coffee in thr buffet restaurant is fre. But it isn't brewed .

Are coffee cards available on board at the same price as on the Internet?

Yes , sometimes 2 for the price of one on board with coupon.

I'd appreciate any answers. Thanks.

Robert

Hope this answers you.

Do they still sometimes have the 2 for 1 coffee card coupon?

They discontinued the 2 for one a long time ago.

When you cruise with a coffee card that has remaining punches on it from a previous cruise, you can get coffee, tea, hot chocolate and specialty coffee drinks in the International Cafe with the card and a punch will be made for each of the choices. If you purchase a new card, you will get a punch on the card for "specialty" coffees only. You will have unlimited coffee and tea and hot chocolate for the duration of the cruise. If you have remaining punches at the end of the cruise, you may use it on the next cruise where it will be punched for each coffee purchase.

Sometimes, the barista will serve you the coffee without punching your old card. Consider that a gift. :D

As far as sharing one card, it can be done by going up to the counter individually for your cofffee or specialty drink. If you sit at a table and are waited on, the waiter or waitress is supposed to charge for more than one cup with one card.

Just got off of the Ruby. I was thinking about buying a coffee card but I don't drink any specialty coffees and my wife said she didn't want to drink 15 or 30 (if we both bought a card) special coffees during a 7 day cruise because of all the calories in them. I know that you can carry the punches over to another cruise but then they would just keep accumulating. At $1.25 a cup it was cheaper to just pay for it instead of getting a card if all you want is coffee, plus they gave us refills without charging extra. $30 really isn't that bad for what you get but I just didn't want to have a card with punches leftover because I may not sail with them again.

The coffee in the MDR, and buffet is really terrible. It is worth paying the $1.25 for a decent cup of coffee and the price is not any different than buying from a land based shop and in some cases cheaper.

Try the free stuff first, you may like it.

Is the brewed coffe $3.00 as per Kamloops50 or $1.25 as per miched? Are they talking about the same thing?

Also if I wanted brewed coffee at the breakfast buffet would I have to bring it in from one of the bars?

It was 1.25 in June. If you want the brewed coffee in the morning at the buffet, you would have to get it to go from the IC.

Okay hopefully someone can help me. Can you get a pot of coffee and tea from room service without the card? Can you get tea and coffee after dinner in the main dining room and in the buffet?

My husband likes to get a Latte almost daily would the coffee card be a good idea then?

We have cruised with Celebrity and had to spend way more for a specialty coffee card. Of course it was unlimited.

Last question where on the Princess website is info about coffee and wine cards? Thanks

Okay hopefully someone can help me. Can you get a pot of coffee and tea from room service without the card? Can you get tea and coffee after dinner in the main dining room and in the buffet?

My husband likes to get a Latte almost daily would the coffee card be a good idea then?

We have cruised with Celebrity and had to spend way more for a specialty coffee card. Of course it was unlimited.

Last question where on the Princess website is info about coffee and wine cards? Thanks

Yes, you can get coffee and tea from room service without a card or charge.

Yes, you can get coffee and tea in the dining room and buffet without a coffee card or charge. The coffee is the regular served coffee for the ship.

It is only the speciallty fresh brewed coffee that you pay for. Yes, the card would be worth it for lattes daily. if you don't punch out the whole card at the end of the cruise, you can use it for specialty coffee drinks on the next cruise.

I can't answer the last question. Sorry:)

Yes, you can get coffee and tea from room service without a card or charge. Room service coffee is the same that is in the Horizon Court. Tea is free

Yes, you can get coffee and tea in the dining room and buffet without a coffee card or charge. The coffee is the regular served coffee for the ship.

YES

It is only the speciallty fresh brewed coffee that you pay for. Yes, the card would be worth it for lattes daily. if you don't punch out the whole card at the end of the cruise, you can use it for specialty coffee drinks on the next cruise.

fresh Brewed coffee, lattes and specialty teas require the purchase of a coffee card or are charged to your sail pass account

I can't answer the last question. Sorry:)

Link Gift Services

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/Gifts_Services.pdf

Archived