Monarch boarding ?

ks&ks

We're at the Radisson waiting to go on the Monarch today. We have stayed here in the past & have taken both taxis & the shuttle. We signed up for the 10:30 shuttle but now that we're waiting at the door with our luggage, we've been told we can't leave until 1 due to weather (ship came in late?) Do any of my cruise critic buddies have any information? They said that taxi can't deliver anyone either. We have been told that as of 10:30 the ship wasn't in. Sorry for the typos.....using my phone. :)

according to the webcam the ship did arrive late....and it is foggy...and the screen shot was posted about a half hour ago....i would think that 1 would be good...they need to clear the ship and disembark everyone....i didn't see any notice on Royal's website...

Thanks for the info! Luckily we haven't checked out yet. Several people are waiting in the lobby. We heard that people got sick from weather on board, so people are trying to locate anti-nausea medicines. The correspondant we talked to said she can't imagine that we would leave before 7 or 8....who knows. I'll try to search for the other thread. It's a little challenging fro this tiny screen. LOL

Thanks for the info! Luckily we haven't checked out yet. Several people are waiting in the lobby. We heard that people got sick from weather on board, so people are trying to locate anti-nausea medicines. The correspondant we talked to said she can't imagine that we would leave before 7 or 8....who knows. I'll try to search for the other thread. It's a little challenging fro this tiny screen. LOL

Here is a link for you, easier on my laptop to see it. I always click on wrong threads by accident on my phone.;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1741272

Thanks for the link! I don't have monster fingers but it isn't easy!! We're always early boarders so needless to say we're excited to get there. The shuttle service said that taxis were being told not to drop anyone off at the port, but who knows. Hopefully someone there will post soon. :)

The late arrival could be an object lesson to all those people who ask how early a flight reservation they can make to go back home. Bottom line is that there are no guarantees that the ship will arrive on schedule.

Archived