Upsold by my PCC

SuiteCruisin14

We are so excited, we leave in 5 days on the Gem out of NYC and our fabulous PCC on NCL just called and we went from a GTY Mini Suite to Aft PH Balcony (8132) for $210. The OBC went from $120 to $250 so it was practically a wash.

Thank you JH, you were right there when the price dropped and called immediantly. This is why I always use PCC and not TA, they can't get to you fast enough.

Lynda

We are so excited, we leave in 5 days on the Gem out of NYC and our fabulous PCC on NCL just called and we went from a GTY Mini Suite to Aft PH Balcony (8132) for $210. The OBC went from $120 to $250 so it was practically a wash.

Thank you JH, you were right there when the price dropped and called immediantly. This is why I always use PCC and not TA, they can't get to you fast enough.

Lynda

Lucky Girl!! I need a great PCC before I plan my next cruise!

Have a great time!

Nice upgrade, we had that cabin 2 years ago, you do have they bowling alley below you, and you will hear it after 10pm, if you complain about you could get some OBC , free dinners and wine to make it better. They will not shut it down, but they have moved people to the other side of the ship.

Congrats for the Upsell !

Checking our recent Daily - bowling hours on the Gem recently were -

1:00 pm to 5:30 pm and 7:30 pm to 12:30 am

You will at least be able to sleep all morning & enjoy a late breakfast and/or lunch without the (bowling) balls bouncing below you, LOL. :D

OTOH, if you go to sleep early - the hours could be a problem ... Not to mention that after 11:30 PM, it is adults only for the entire Bliss Lounge and if there's a crowd partying, drinking & dancing, the soundproofing better be good.

Nice upgrade, we had that cabin 2 years ago, you do have they bowling alley below you, and you will hear it after 10pm, if you complain about you could get some OBC , free dinners and wine to make it better. They will not shut it down, but they have moved people to the other side of the ship.

I saw it on the deck plan, we are never in bed before Midnight and have never had trouble sleeping thru noise. We live in our Motorhome and sleep in truck stops all the time.

As a member of CC and having checked that out before accepting, would feel wierd claiming I did not know.

Lynda

I tried, can't figure it out without making a new clock.

Lynda

Okay silly, lol. Go to "User CP" in the top left corner and click on "edit signature". The code for your clocks is written out. You will see the writing that you originally wrote there. You can delete it entirely, change it, or do absolutely nothing! :)

Have a great trip! I'm very jealous. We can't bump up since our Epic cruise has no suites left to sell!

congrats! we also got upgraded for our mid-december cruise on Jewel, also out of NYC. Went from aft penthouse suite to 2-bedroom suite. We paid no extra money, but our original penthouse cabin went down in price by $300pp after final payment. very nice of NCL to move us up, we can't complain.

NCL is having a hard time selling these after Sandy, prices have dropped sharply after final payment.

If you have anyone who wants to cruise out of NYC now to just before Christmas week, deals are AMAZING.

Lynda

wooohoo ! congrats..........................

I saw it on the deck plan, we are never in bed before Midnight and have never had trouble sleeping thru noise. We live in our Motorhome and sleep in truck stops all the time.

As a member of CC and having checked that out before accepting, would feel wierd claiming I did not know.

Lynda

So I've got to ask........where do you get your mail?

We have stayed in 8132. Great room, love the aft of the ship will be hard to go back to to a non-suite. However, booked in Feb in a Aft mini suite Because there will be 4 of us.

As far as noise, Yes you did hear music, but never really heard the bowling noise. The music was never loud enough to wake you up at night. The only noise you hear is the prop wash from being in the rear of the ship with the door open.

We only saw the bulter twice, once day 1 at sea he brought a kid life vest, and once in the hall bringing a fruit basket. But, everything about being in a suite was great.

Archived