Current Soda Pkg. Prices?

DrivesLikeMario

The price for the soda cards varies with the length of the cruise. I have paid anywhere from 20 to 30 dollars for it. If you are a soda drinker either price is a deal. I always get one for every cruise even the Alaska ones

Just back and it's 31.20 charged from the Lobby Bar. They sell them as soon as you get on the ship or at anyone of the bars. I thought I could use the same sticker for back to back but they change from Coke to Sprite every week. That is with the Coke tumbler or without.

Thanks for the info. on the exact price. I appreciate it. :)

London, Canada - Normally, .10 wouldn't matter, but I have a very good reason why I need the exact amount. And NO, I don't care how many people respond to my post as long as I get the information I need. Your post is rude and totally uncalled for. :(

To everyone else, as usual, I can count on people here to help! Thank you so much! :)

"Why does 10 cents extra matter...I sometimes think people post just to see how many people respond to their posts. IMHO!!!!!"

I just was reading this as thought the same as you, Lady Jag. It is a legitimate question because many people plan their budget before their trip. Other people have asked the same question here. And besides it's more than just 10 cents. Jezzzzzzz.:confused:

"I just was reading this as thought the same as you, Lady Jag. It is a legitimate question because many people plan their budget before their trip. Other people have asked the same question here. And besides it's more than just 10 cents. Jezzzzzzz."

Thanks, Cruisin'Chick! It IS more than .10 especially when you times it by 4 in our family. If other people in our group ask me how much it costs, I would hate to tell them the wrong price and that is my main reason for asking. It was really just a simple question. :rolleyes:

Maybe its becasue we are a cold weather cruise, but it is cheaper for the week on the Diamond right now. Yesterday when I got onboard, I paid $22.50 for the sticker with no tumbler, or it was $25.00 with the tumbler. Taxes and gratuty are included I beleive. (I dont know for sure becasue I am embarrassed to say that at the age of 33 and married for 12 years, I was more than happy to accept my "mommy's" offer to pay for it! You never get tired of being a kid!!! )

Casey

Casey: Glad you posted the price on the Diamond. We will be on the June 25 cruise and always purchase the sticker for our daughter. Interested to see that they are charging a different price without the tumbler. This seems to have been a hit or miss thing on other ships. On the Star this past April the price was the same whether you took the tumber or not and it was a flat $25. Glad to know on this ship they will do that as we don't need another tumber at all. Have a great cruise.

I don't get this post...what are the current soda prices? Are you going to cancel your cruise or change your mind if it's $30 instead of $20?

If you have ever read anything at all on here, you know it's in the range of $20 some dollars...on the upper end of that....but who really cares?

If it's $5 more than you thought, are you going to drink water instead?

We'll be doing a Med. cruise in July on the Grand with our family. There are going to be a few kid with us and I was curious, do they have to carry around a tumbler if they want a soda?

No - just show your card and you can get soda in a plastic cup/glass.

I don't get this post...what are the current soda prices? Are you going to cancel your cruise or change your mind if it's $30 instead of $20?

If you have ever read anything at all on here, you know it's in the range of $20 some dollars...on the upper end of that....but who really cares?

If it's $5 more than you thought, are you going to drink water instead?

The original post seemed like a fair question to me but thanks for sharing your opinion.

Next time I am about to post a question should I get you to vet it first?

Looks like the above answers were for a 7 day cruise-- any idea about how much the cards are for a 10 day cruise---- ?

Thanks for any and all information--- looking at adult pricing--

Cheers

April

We just got off the Dawn in April from a 15 day Panama full transit and I paid $35 for 15 days. I only went with it because half of our days were at sea. So I figured I would want soda during the day. If most of our time is in port I do not figure I will consume enough to make it cost effective. Just my personal preference.

Poodlesnoot - If you do not have any interest in this discussion, why even click on the thread??? For some people it may make a difference, and for others it is for comparison and curiosity. While $5.00 may not make or break a cruise, and may or may not affect my choices about purchasing the card. I still want to know what I am paying and if it is different elsewhere on other ships. This is the same motivation for using coupons at the grocery store. I sure dont need to save .25 cents to pay the mortgage, but I do it anyway. Same thing to me.

To each their own!!!

Casey

Archived