Now I know why I love the CC Canadians....or is that CCanadians?

valleyvillage

I've been hoping for the opportunity to be in a picture with snow on a cruise ship deck, and now I know exactly how I'll be posing!

For some reason, this is reminding me of the people who do polar bear dips on New Years ;)

Although winter in Ontario has been pretty mild this year. I would still love to be floating around in the Caribbean somewhere with the ocean breezes.

Love my country, hate my winter :p

nice image, almost says it all!! except don't you love it when your eyeballs freeze! but its so funny in LV or hawaii at 20C, when they are running around in parkas and you are wearing a tshirt and shorts.

Although winter in Ontario has been pretty mild this year. I would still love to be floating around in the Caribbean somewhere with the ocean breezes.

Love my country, hate my winter :p

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the thumbnail you attached! I just burst out laughing at that!

Our winters here in New Hampshire are nearly as severe as that of our neighbors slightly to the north, and I can totally relate to the "hate my winter" statement!!! :eek:

I have a sister in law who lives in Florida and any time the temperature drops below 70F she screams "It's freezing!" and we all laugh our arses off!!!!

If you don't live in an area where you only buy car batteries with deep cold cranking amps, you don't know what winter really is. ;)

I live in Ottawa,Canada and my deck chair this morning looks like this...but I'm not jumping on it....we also had ice rain so probably break a leg getting to it :p

I put my snow tires on today and sent a cheque to the snow removal peeps, so that should be it for snow for awhile :)

If you don't live in an area where you only buy car batteries with deep cold cranking amps, you don't know what winter really is. ;)

And the plug hanging out of the hood is because we have to have block heaters, not because our cars are electric :p

And the plug hanging out of the hood is because we have to have block heaters, not because our cars are electric :p

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

My old '91 Chevy with the plug hanging out the hood IS ELECTRIC and worth every penny of the $25K I'm asking for it!;)

Archived