How's the Constellation doing?

livsea2

According to my reliable source on board Constellation the TA has been a "bit lumpy" but the weather is at last improving. The Code Red was dropped after leaving Tenerife.

The next CD taking over from Sue when the ship reaches Ft Lauderdale is Esperanza and the ship will have a three week dry dock just prior to returning to Europe.

Anyone been on the Constellation recently? I know they have had an ongoing problem with novo and am concerned about my upcoming cruise. Thanks.

I am also concerned. We are sailing on Feb 9 and I have been following the virus information closely. Any update is appreciated.

Hope the situation gets better.

We have sailed on Constellation twice with no problems, but were on RCL when they had a breakout and the onboard aggregation was nothing to the nagging thought of coming down yourself and being quarantined. Our traveling friends were for as I recall at least 24 hours at one point limited to their cabin and missed an excursion.

According to my reliable source on board Constellation the TA has been a "bit lumpy" but the weather is at last improving. The Code Red was dropped after leaving Tenerife.

The next CD taking over from Sue when the ship reaches Ft Lauderdale is Esperanza and the ship will have a three week dry dock just prior to returning to Europe.

What does being a "bit lumpy" mean? Bad weather, rough seas, bad service.?

We board the Connie next week so are pleased to hear that the noro situation, at least for now, is better. Still have our fingers crossed that Top Shelf, the a cappella group that is apparently on her now, will still be on her next week :)

What does being a "bit lumpy" mean? Bad weather, rough seas, bad service.?

:)

Rough seas!

Perry Grant disembarks at the end of the TA cruise in case you didn't know already.

Have a great cruise, and if you get the chance say "Hi" to Valentina in the Activities team from me (her Dad)icon7.gif

Rough seas!

Perry Grant disembarks at the end of the TA cruise in case you didn't know already.

Have a great cruise, and if you get the chance say "Hi" to Valentina in the Activities team from me (her Dad)icon7.gif

Oh how fun! I will try to find Valentina. Here's a pic of my crew in case you want to send it to her....tell her we promise to be well-behaved. And if you could ask her if Top Shelf is still going to be on board next week, I would be forever grateful....

PS. Let me know if you can think of something I could bring to brighten her day (a special candy, whatever).

IMG_0448_zpsdb5bac9f.jpg

IMG_0826_zpsf1b6ae2d.jpg

We were on the Connie from Nov. 6 to 18. I understand there were a few cases of Noro aboard on that cruise but we don't know of anyone or talked to anyone who knew of anyone who had it. It was a wonderful cruise to the Western European wine country.

Archived