Happiness is

Jane Pond

Finding a Seabourn laundry tag on a shirt and dreaming of past cruises and musing ahead to a year of friendships made and renewed, blue skies and smooth sailings in 2013. Happy New Year to all. That means smokers and non-smokers, door slammers, and the oenophiles and those who can't tell reds apart (like me).

I'm pressing the "like button" which sadly is missing on this website.

Me too; thanks Jane.

Happiness IS finding a pair of Seabourn slippers at the bottom of the wardrobe.

Happiness WAS enjoying a late lunch at the back of the Veranda cafe, anchored off Santorini; drinking sauvignon blanc and looking at the amazing rock formations.

Happiness is ... receiving travel docs for the next cruise.

Happiness is ... checking the SB site for the following year's itineraries and they are actually posted.

Happiness is ... boarding your next cruise to find one of your favorite waiters who has been promoted to assistant maître d.

I could go on and on ....

Happy New Year fellow cruisers :):):)

Wripro,

You are right; it's been only 3 years, not 4.

This memory exercise brings back happy memories about the Seabourn cruises I have been lucky enough to take since that Odyssey visit to Bora Bora! All were amazing. And now I am "projecting" about the 2013 Odyssey booking starting in Feb.

Happy memories and a happy New Year to all!

Happines.... the anticipation of the next cruise with seabourn on ship you have not sailed on before....roll on march cos here I come...(singapore to dubai). Hapy New Year cruise criticers!! x
Happy New Year to you as we will be on Singapore to Dubai AND Dubai to Athens!! Hope to meet you. We can't wait for the trip. Just finished going through the frustrating task of getting our India visa....they DO want to discourage people coming with this procedure! Other countries are simple.!

Archived