Skinny In Italy!

CupKayke

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I love to walk especially on my lunchbreak. It clears my head and reduces stress. It really doesn't seem like exercise because I enjoy it.

Karen

You are so right about walking at lunch, when I walk during lunch it gives me a sense of accomplishment and that I can go home knowing that I don't have to work out because it was done while at work

Haha, I agree Kay!! I wasn't even an 8 in high school and I was an athlete then. I think it just depends on your body shape and how you carry your weight that makes a difference for people.

Not so much on the numbers but how you feel and how your clothes feel. I was always a size 6-7 but since the devil of menopause has invaded my body my weight has gone up 25 pounds in a year but I refuse to buy bigger clothes....it is just how I feel. While my weight was up and I was sausaged into my clothes I felt gross all the time. Now with the walking tapes, elimination of half n half, splenda, and yes greek yogurt I am down 10 pounds with about 15 to go. This challenge with the devil has made me more determined that I will win this battle. I am feeling much better with more energy to keep up with my house while working and not be totally exhausted. So yes it does depend on body shape and how you wear your weight. Remember if you are working out muscle weighs more than fat so your numbers may not go down your inches will

I FEEL SOOOOOO GOOD TODAY LADIES!!

Some of you know I weigh EVERY day.. and today I was down 2 pounds.. which put me into the "other area" of the scale!! WHOO HOO!! It was such a great feeling!! Now, let's hope it stays off so I can officially report it on Friday!! And then let's hope I just keep sliding down the scale!!!

I'm going to look GREAT long before our cruise!!!

Great job Kay! Welcome Pajammatam! I did a Wii workout Sunday, went to work yesterday and came home exhausted as usual. I have to learn to do my workouts on the 4 days I don't work or it just won't happen. Had a couple bad eating days this week so have to jump back on also. Have a great week everyone! Cindy

I had a terrible day yesterday eating wise, had a big meeting it was very stressful but today is a new day.

It'll be ok Cate. Just jump back on the wagon. I have those days more than I should. That's why my progress is so slow. Just keep on doing the best that you can do.

Hello skinny people!

Congratulations to all of the losers!

I weighed in on Saturday but it was nothing to boast of... down a little more than a 1/2 pound. Kind a downer after the huge loss I had the week before. But then again, a loss is not a gain.

But then it all went downhill from there. Hubby surprised me with a long weekend in Fredericksburg -- a sleepy little wine town in the Texas Hill Country. That meant all meals out both Saturday and Sunday. I'm begining to recognize my group of family and friends tend to celebrate with food -- and wine!

I got on the scale this morning (which is a total no-no in my book) and saw that my weight had jumped back up to where it was before I started all this two weeks ago! Seriously - I've gained 7 1/2 pounds in two weeks??? So I've learned my lesson and I'm staying off the scale except for official weigh-ins.

So back on the wagon today.

And some good news -- maybe it was watching "Biggest Loser" last night -- but I decided I'm going to be in the gym as much as I can this week. Even if I'm just getting on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I brought my clothes to work with me today, so I have no excuses!

Good Morning Everyone!!

I love that this board is so busy with all of us losers! :p

Thanks for all the kind compliments this weekend. It was a good weekend for me but I woke-up this morning STARVING. :o I'll definitely be doing my exercise tape tonight!!

TexasAnn & Cate ~ I agree with everyone else ~ just jump right back on the wagon and GO FOR IT!! You will be doing great again ASAP.

I love the idea of bringing exercise clothes to work!! I wish I was that motivated. It's so cold lately here I just want to go directly home.

My family also celebrates with wine and food!! We went to a Mexican restaurant yesterday and I zoomed-in on the margaritas.... wishing, hoping, praying. :( NO margarita for me. My hubby was good and didn't drink either ~ just to encourage me!!

Only 95 days until vacation...

Don't stress about it Ann.

There is no way you gained back 7 plus pounds in one weekend. Lots of sodium eating out and I'm sure a good chunk of that is just water retention.

Keep going strong and hit the gym. Plus drink lots of water to flush out that excess sodium!!

Good luck the rest of the week!

well that was the best.....worked, came home to dinner cooking, changed went down for an excellent workout, came back up and darling daughter had dinner all ready for me :) Baked Chicken, mashed cauliflower,baby carrots and spinach sauteed with garlic and olive oil.

No off to change and get my hair done. If that wasn't a productive day then I don't know what is.

Morning All!

Pajammatam - what a wonderful day....somehow I have three teenagers here and not one ever makes dinner....hmmmmm....

I had an off couple of days - did not track as much and yesterday in particular did a lot of grazing on things I shouldn't have. Up early today and back on track.

Have a good one! It is mighty cold here!

Wendy

It's freezing cold here - for the last week.

I'm having one of our bathrooms renovated - so have been busy choosing tiles, vanities, faucets, etc, etc.

Very busy at work.

Those are my excuses for not working out for the past week.

Oh well - just have to monitor food intake more carefully so I can still lose a bit.

Take care everyone and stay warm.

Charlene

Pajammatam, excellent! One question, where do I get one of these daughters like you have?? :D

Morning All!

Pajammatam - what a wonderful day....somehow I have three teenagers here and not one ever makes dinner....hmmmmm....

I had an off couple of days - did not track as much and yesterday in particular did a lot of grazing on things I shouldn't have. Up early today and back on track.

Have a good one! It is mighty cold here!

Wendy

Mamaboss it took a long time to get this one groomed and I must say that I did a good job :)

Wendaeh she is 21 and something finally sunk in......don't worry your day will come ;)

And Yes it is freeeezing here too :( but the way I look at it you burn calories trying to stay warm ;)

Good morning and Happy Friday!

I am up this week 1.5lbs...probably a combination of not watching as closely what I am eating and the likelihood I didn't really earn those 2 big weight drops (probably water). Buckling down to get under 160 again next week.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Wendy

Archived