Breakaway Aft Facing Penthouse (S6) question

topanga49er

I know for a fact that is a flat out LIE.

That's interesting.

What I'm really unhappy about is that I don't want to talk to him (issues started way before this Breakaway issue and I was asking to change before it), so I'll call the 866 number to make arrangements and I guess he gets flagged every time my phone number calls in. So he'll call and ask why I didn't call him.

Oh well, I have 103 days until my next cruise and 236 more days until I'm in this sweet suite on the Breakaway!!!

That's interesting.

What I'm really unhappy about is that I don't want to talk to him (issues started way before this Breakaway issue and I was asking to change before it), so I'll call the 866 number to make arrangements and I guess he gets flagged every time my phone number calls in. So he'll call and ask why I didn't call him.

Oh well, I have 103 days until my next cruise and 236 more days until I'm in this sweet suite on the Breakaway!!!

Sounds like my PCC LOL I started booking thru a TA. Eventually I'll ask to switch PCC's - I just haven't gotten around to it yet. He actually sent me an email awhile back with "attitude" because I booked thru a TA and not him!

I'm going to post the pictures again just in case anyone hasn't seen the difference between the S6 balconies on deck 12 and deck 13. Yeah, this is what the fight was all about. :)

This is deck 13

Deck13_zps1cd558cc.jpg

This is deck 12

Deck12_zps3e586b97.jpg

Oh yeah Baby!!!

OMG. So the One on I have on 9 is bigger then this? Any of them would be big enough for me!!!!!

Yes it is!! Woohoo!!!!

Gotta have a party on our balconies!!

I was heart set on deck 12 as well not only for the balcony but also for the proximity to the kid's club. Then I saw the layout for deck 11 and decided I didn't need that huge of a balcony. Unfortunately they both sold out for the 2 months that I was looking at sailings :( lol

I was heart set on deck 12 as well not only for the balcony but also for the proximity to the kid's club. Then I saw the layout for deck 11 and decided I didn't need that huge of a balcony. Unfortunately they both sold out for the 2 months that I was looking at sailings :( lol

What about 10? I think deck 10 has the same layout as 11. Bedroom next to the door right?

What about 10? I think deck 10 has the same layout as 11. Bedroom next to the door right?

No, 11 and 14 have a door in the bedroom out to the balcony instead of a window in the bathroom. Plus the bedroom is bigger.

OMG. So the One on I have on 9 is bigger then this? Any of them would be big enough for me!!!!!

I agrre with you one thousand percent....:D Deck 13 is "supposed" to be the smallest, and that is more than enough for me !!!! lol :)

So excited. I can not wait till my cruise.... :)

..or when they do the final booking audit and see the guests' ages are under 55.

I'll let you know if they make any pricing adjustments - I would have booked even if he hadn't thrown it in, so I don't think I'm really losing anything even if they do try to adjust it. That's not to say I'll be happy about it though :o

Looking forward to ours on 9 too!! I does seem to have been a FANTASTIC choice!! ;)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

so u will be there the week before us. PLEASE take care of it for us and make sure u post lots of pictures. Have a great time

Not sure of the senior discount you guys are talking about, but if it is the AARP 5% (10% on some select sailings) discount you are referring to, you will have to show your card/member # at some point. The good news :confused: (yeah, right) is that as you approach 50 years old, the AARP organization seeks you out :p and mails you a membership card. You just activate it and pay the annual fee. I have my Epic cruise booked with that AARP discount, but it will be the first time I will be using my "yep, I'm an old lady now" discount. Haven't actually used it yet, so I am just going with the info I was given from my amazing PCC. Which btw, I switched to her after having a very lack-luster PCC. All it took was a letter releasing the previous PCC and my wishes to have her as my PCC. Problem solved!

The good news :confused: (yeah, right) is that as you approach 50 years old, the AARP organization seeks you out :p and mails you a membership card.

Actually, DH and I have been getting them since before we turned 40. There must be some erroneous information out there too because a recent medical claim was initially denied by my primary insurance carrier because they wanted to (in their words) 'make sure you're not covered by medicare'.../sigh. Time to stand out on my porch and yell at people to get off my lawn I guess. :rolleyes: :D

so u will be there the week before us. PLEASE take care of it for us and make sure u post lots of pictures. Have a great time

Will do!

Keep hoping for some good pictures of the balcony - and cabin - before September. ;)

Just got off the phone with my PCC and moved to deck 9. Apparently the deck 9 aft PH suite is the 800 some odd sq ft one. He said next biggest one is deck 13. 10,11,and 12 are 505 sq ft.

I was booked in room 13902 AFt Pentouse Suite

Cabin is 419 sq feet

Balcomy is 236 sq feet

total 655 sq feet

I just called and 3 additional AFT Penthouses opened up for the date Im cruising (10/20/13)

Cabin 14872

Cabin 419 sq feet

balcony 257 sq feet

I was able to change cabins to #9916 which appears to be the largest!

Cabin 419 sq feet

balcony 405 square feet

total 824 square feet!

Big difference! :)

I was booked in room 13902 AFt Pentouse Suite

Cabin is 419 sq feet

Balcomy is 236 sq feet

total 655 sq feet

I just called and 3 additional AFT Penthouses opened up for the date Im cruising (10/20/13)

Cabin 14872

Cabin 419 sq feet

balcony 257 sq feet

I was able to change cabins to #9916 which appears to be the largest!

Cabin 419 sq feet

balcony 405 square feet

total 824 square feet!

Big difference! :)

HUGE!! Enjoy that 9th deck! :)

Yes, I got lots of bad info from my PCC that day, but I'm now on deck 12.

My next cruise on the Breakaway was booked online and I now just call the main number to get things done and ignore the calls from my PCC after i get off the phone with customer service. I also get great info on here.

My next cruise on the Breakaway was booked online and I now just call the main number to get things done and ignore the calls from my PCC after i get off the phone with customer service. I also get great info on here.

I used to book things online then someone on here recommended using a TA so I looked into it. Usually its saves me about $300-$600.

I used to book things online then someone on here recommended using a TA so I looked into it. Usually its saves me about $300-$600.

Wow, really? I would love that. I'll have to look into it. Thanks! :)