Breakaway Aft Facing Penthouse (S6) question

topanga49er

i think every suite has its plus and minuses.The S6 has a large balcony and is a beautiful cabin but has noise and vibration concerns from spice and is a long long trek to the haven.

I agree 1000 percent. I am also getting my butt on the treadmill so I can actually walk it. Lol. I am so excited about this cruise that vibrations, noise, walk from hell to haven, narrow and heavy doors , and ship falling apart in places ,will not deter me!!! I am off from work and this is our once in a lifetime dream vacation. :) I work a stressful job so I welcome the time away. :)

So confused!! S6 would love to know should we book deck 10,11,13 or 14? Balcony size is not all that important we convenience to the Haven and least amount of noise. We are always in an S4 so any balcony will be big! One of each of those decks still available for our cruise..Thanks

So confused!! S6 would love to know should we book deck 10,11,13 or 14? Balcony size is not all that important we convenience to the Haven and least amount of noise. We are always in an S4 so any balcony will be big! One of each of those decks still available for our cruise..Thanks

Deck 14> is loud with noise from spice and also right under the garden cafe. Also has bedroom beside balcony so would be very loud at night. Deck 13> Small balcony. Noise would be an issue

Deck 12 >has a large balcony. Has bathroom beside balcony so shouldn't be to loud in bed.

Deck 11 >has bedroom beside balcony. So noise may be an issue.

Deck 10 >only has noise while on balcony. No interior noise.

Deck 9 >would be quietest. Has largest balcony. Very close to decks 7,8 and 9 for food and entertainment. only draw back is there is no view straight down as the waterfront roof right there.

They are all far from the haven.

Since noise is your biggest concern I would go with 9 or 10

Deck 14> is loud with noise from spice and also right under the garden cafe. Also has bedroom beside balcony so would be very loud at night. Deck 13> Small balcony. Noise would be an issue

Deck 12 >has a large balcony. Has bathroom beside balcony so shouldn't be to loud in bed.

Deck 11 >has bedroom beside balcony. So noise may be an issue.

Deck 10 >only has noise while on balcony. No interior noise.

Deck 9 >would be quietest. Has largest balcony. Very close to decks 7,8 and 9 for food and entertainment. only draw back is there is no view straight down as the waterfront roof right there.

They are all far from the haven.

Since noise is your biggest concern I would go with 9 or 10

Great big thank you!

After my cruise in July on deck 14, I will post measurements of balcony and I will be able to share my noise/vibration issues. :)

I never stayed aft before so this will be new for us. ;) and the haven. :).

I can not wait. :)

Thanks everyone. :)

By the way, we are on deck 10 and the "noise' from Spice doesn't bother us at all at night when out there. It's there, but not loud enough to be annoying. Don't hear it at all inside.

Thank you !!! I will let everyone know about deck 14 in July!!! I haven't seen anyone post from that deck yet. I am also packing my tape measure. :). Enjoy!!!!

By the way, we are on deck 10 and the "noise' from Spice doesn't bother us at all at night when out there. It's there, but not loud enough to be annoying. Don't hear it at all inside.

I was on deck 10 last week (10312) I heard nothing while inside and enjoyed hearing the music at night while on the balcony.

That's our suite this week!

NICE!!!!

We loved it!! I am just wondering something. Our bedroom closets lights would not turn off when the door shut and would light up the room. I taped the sensors (with bandaids) so they would be always off. I forgot to remove the bandaids , are they still there??:o

NICE!!!!

We loved it!! I am just wondering something. Our bedroom closets lights would not turn off when the door shut and would light up the room. I taped the sensors (with bandaids) so they would be always off. I forgot to remove the bandaids , are they still there??:o

The senors work fine except for the closet to the right of the TV. The door doesn't close tight enough and that one does not work. No bandaids.

So--what happened to the closet door in front of the refrig?