Breakaway Aft Facing Penthouse (S6) question

topanga49er

Thank you so much. It's gorgeous. Not sure if that is deck 14, due to speculation from many that deck 14 and 11 have the different setup, no tub in front of the window. Until someone who actually was in the room, posts, we won't know for sure. :). Im so happy, either way.

My husband thinks we have a mid ship balcony room, like we did on the jewel. Awesome cruise , however room sort of cramped for hubby, me and two kids. One bed was a pull down from the ceiling, and I must have whacked my head at least 10 times a night trying to get past it to go out to the balcony. Lol. Trust me, it is so hard to keep quiet about the suite.

Gosh! I'd be playing word games like, "this cruise is going to be so SWEET!"

"We're going to have such a SWEET time on the cruise" :)

Thank you. I believe we have one of the "oddballs" on deck 14. I hope this is not different. :). I was a little dissapointed initially that my tub wasn't in front of the window, but this is definitely making me feel better. :) thanks again

Have you seen the visual aids here?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AkRUeqCmOMnGdFZWTVVzZndrc0NkN1N0TGpZb2ZYU2c&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Gosh! I'd be playing word games like, "this cruise is going to be so SWEET!"

"We're going to have such a SWEET time on the cruise" :)

Lol. Trust me I do. Tried so hard not too but I can't resist. He may be a little suspicious as I talk about the cruise and the boat constantly. When I texted him. "She arrived safely in New York" , he knew I meant the breakaway!!!! Lol. :)

That is so funny, but totally awesome!!! They're going to be so awed when you all get on the ship. :)

My hubby on the other hand feels really bad that I'm doing all the planning for my 40th birthday on the Breakaway.

That is so funny, but totally awesome!!! They're going to be so awed when you all get on the ship. :)

My hubby on the other hand feels really bad that I'm doing all the planning for my 40th birthday on the Breakaway.

Awwwwww I am also spending my birthday on the breakaway. :).

I really want this cruise to be special,as it has cost us so much, we will probably not be able to go on vacation for a few years. Lol. :)

Awwwwww I am also spending my birthday on the breakaway. :).

I really want this cruise to be special,as it has cost us so much, we will probably not be able to go on vacation for a few years. Lol. :)

We might be in the same boat (pardon the pun). We're doing the Jewel in Alaska in 9 days with my stepson, Liberty of the Seas in the Mediterranean in September for my hubby's 50th birthday and the Breakaway in February.

But I don't know, I've become pretty addicted to cruising after our first one on the Oasis last year. I guess we'll see. :)

We might be in the same boat (pardon the pun). We're doing the Jewel in Alaska in 9 days with my stepson, Liberty of the Seas in the Mediterranean in September for my hubby's 50th birthday and the Breakaway in February.

But I don't know, I've become pretty addicted to cruising after our first one on the Oasis last year. I guess we'll see. :)

Lol. My first cruise was the jewel two years ago and I only want to cruise now !!! Lol. I never cruised before because I was afraid as I get carsick, airsickness and seasick. Violently. I didn't want to have my kids miss out on what could be such an awesome experience. I went to the doctor and asked for the scopolamine patch and I was okay. I couldn't go into spinnaker without my balance being off but I was good everywhere else.

The Oasis is a possible future plan. :)

All I can say is the cabin is amazing!!! So,So much storage. Balconies are huge. Has a half bath with shower.

Its Beautiful !

That deck 12 S6 photo that Gambee posted of the balcony is awesome! I'm so glad I switched from deck 13.