Breakaway Aft Facing Penthouse (S6) question

topanga49er

I was wondering what the room looks like when the sofa bed is turned down. Is the mattress comprised of the seat cushion of the couch plus the seat back unfolded? If so, do they CHANGE the sheets every day?? I've always wondered how they turn down the couches!

I was wondering what the room looks like when the sofa bed is turned down. Is the mattress comprised of the seat cushion of the couch plus the seat back unfolded? If so, do they CHANGE the sheets every day?? I've always wondered how they turn down the couches!

I have no idea. I will say the sofa is hard as a rock.

All I can say is the cabin is amazing!!! So,So much storage. Balconies are huge. Has a half bath with shower.

Its Beautiful !

So happy for you! That is wonderful news. Thanks for the nice pictures and video. I know you will have a great cruise in that beautiful suite/large balcony! I am confident Gambee will "tell you that you had a great cruise." LOL

So happy for you! That is wonderful news. Thanks for the nice pictures and video. I know you will have a great cruise in that beautiful suite/large balcony! I am confident Gambee will "tell you that you had a great cruise." LOL

Ha! Thanks everyone.

One question - while I'm thinking about it - if you don't mind. Which side was the Statue of Liberty most visable from - during sail away?? Thanks!

Statue of Liberty is on the starboard side, NYC skyline is on the port side. Start your view from the port side and enjoy the NYC skyline. Plenty of time from south tip of Manhattan Island to walk from the port side to the starboard side of ship for Statue and Ellis Island view. (about 10 minutes after tip of Manhattan). The entire trip from dock to Verrazano Narrows Bridge is about an hour.

One question - while I'm thinking about it - if you don't mind. Which side was the Statue of Liberty most visable from - during sail away?? Thanks!

If your in an aft room you'll have fantastic views of everything from your balcony at sail away :)

Wow, awesome photos and video. And shower in 2nd bath on 10. The balcony is huge, the one on 9 @ almost 400 sqft might be too big. lol

Are there showers in all the S6's 2nd baths?

Shaun07 may I post your visuals on the WWW on my Doc. links?

As much as we all enjoy and feed on you uploads, don't forget to have fun and relax, and stop playing CC concierge to us. lol

Happy cruising to all CCer's aboard. :)

Thanks again

Wow, awesome photos and video. And shower in 2nd bath on 10. The balcony is huge, the one on 9 @ almost 400 sqft might be too big. lol

Are there showers in all the S6's 2nd baths?

Shaun07 may I post your visuals on the WWW on my Doc. links?

As much as we all enjoy and feed on you uploads, don't forget to have fun and relax, and stop playing CC concierge to us. lol

Happy cruising to all CCer's aboard. :)

Thanks again

Do you know the sqft for the one on 10 - that we have the photos of??