Breakaway Aft Facing Penthouse (S6) question

topanga49er

Interesting. I was going to suggest that to you.

The manager gave me a really hard time and then had the PCC call me and make me feel really guilty for wanting to change.

Maybe after today, he'd be willing to sell me off to someone else. :)

just so no one gets mad at me. :D. That info is just a guess on my behalf. No one has confirmed it yet. I noticed those pics that said "spa suite" but they didnt make sense and the only place they seemed to make sense was as an S6. I hope I am right

just so no one gets mad at me. :D. That info is just a guess on my behalf. No one has confirmed it yet. I noticed those pics that said "spa suite" but they didnt make sense and the only place they seemed to make sense was as an S6. I hope I am right

You're going to check for us next week, right?!?:D

I asked my PCC before I made the switch and she was looking at the layout and before I told her which deck I wanted she told me it would be either deck 11 or 14 to pick from that the window is in the bedroom. I have a Haven Spa Suite booked for this aug and the pics you have are def not spa suites lol I wish that was the case. Thanks for your detective work and pics. :)

Edited by Godiva830

This is the info I posted on another thread

I may be wrong but I think I have found a wrinkle in the S6 layouts . Four of the 12 S6 cabins may be a little different.

I think they have swapped the location of the bedroom and bathroom in 4 of the cabins.

Lets see if I can explain my theory. If you look at an aft pics you will notice 8 of the 12 cabins have a panel of tinted glass and 4 do not, on decks 14 and 11.

http://www.depping-design.de/test/th...bum=281&page=1

I think the 8 with tinted glass have bathrooms behind the tinted glass. ( which the floor plan I have seen confirms )Here is a pic of the bathroom on deck 13

norwegianbreakaway-170-4_3_rx1443_c1920x1440.jpg?ab55a5773a712f7d9d7f7f29c5c2d44b0faaa696

Here is the bedroom

norwegianbreakaway-168-4_3_rx1443_c1920x1440.jpg?ab55a5773a712f7d9d7f7f29c5c2d44b0faaa696

I think the 4 that do not have the tinted glass have a bedroom where the bathroom is in the other 8. Here is are some pics I found on another thread.

308643_642029865814210_1551004083_n.jpg

215257_642029992480864_84161826_n.jpg

The rest of the cabin looks exactly the same

Breakaway May 19Th 2013

shaun07cruise@gmail.com

Edited by shaun07

So back to the S6

I may be wrong but I think I have found a wrinkle in the S6 layouts . Four of the 12 S6 cabins may be a little different.

I think they have swapped the location of the bedroom and bathroom in 4 of the cabins.

Lets see if I can explain my theory. If you look at an aft pics you will notice 8 of the 12 cabins have a panel of tinted glass and 4 do not, on decks 14 and 11.

http://www.depping-design.de/test/th...bum=281&page=1

I think the 8 with tinted glass have bathrooms behind the tinted glass. ( which the floor plan I have seen confirms )Here is a pic of the bathroom on deck 13

norwegianbreakaway-170-4_3_rx1443_c1920x1440.jpg?ab55a5773a712f7d9d7f7f29c5c2d44b0faaa696

Here is the bedroom

norwegianbreakaway-168-4_3_rx1443_c1920x1440.jpg?ab55a5773a712f7d9d7f7f29c5c2d44b0faaa696

I think the 4 that do not have the tinted glass have a bedroom where the bathroom is in the other 8. Here is are some pics I found on another thread.

308643_642029865814210_1551004083_n.jpg

215257_642029992480864_84161826_n.jpg

The rest of the cabin looks exactly the same

Breakaway May 19Th 2013

shaun07cruise@gmail.com

This was the post that lead me on my quest and I thank you!:)

I saw someone post pics with the bedroom by window and said it was an s6... I'll see if I can find it.

I know! its so hard to keep track of where and what Ive posted. :D

If the cabin photos and inqires were kept on the spreadsheet thread it would save me time. :D

I'm absorbing this S6 bed bath flip configuration. Thanks, will add to Doc.

The Notes are eventually going to be two pages long. lol

Edited by bear3412

I know! its so hard to keep track of where and what Ive posted. :D

And I have no idea where I've read info or where I got the photos from! :eek:

I saw the full bath but still want to see pics of deck 12 interior, balcony, and bath off living room.

I decided to go with one of the S6s on 11, because I love waking up to a view of the sea. I also like the looks of the more spacious bedroom, and the bathroom being enclosed doesn't bother me in the least, it's very pretty with the blingy tiles!

5270_642029945814202_1677453369_n.jpg

945585_642029125814284_303951562_n.jpg

As my parents always say, "Different strokes for different folks"!:)

Hey Mimi,

When are you sailing on the BA? Tom and I will be on the 6/16 sailing with our younger son and his girlfriend. We will be in a mini-suite and DS in an inside. The suite you booked looks really nice.

We will meet up with our older son in Bermuda. He is in a sailboat race from Maine to Bermuda.

Looking forward to the Dawn Repo.

Regards,

Lita

Hey Mimi,

When are you sailing on the BA? Tom and I will be on the 6/16 sailing with our younger son and his girlfriend. We will be in a mini-suite and DS in an inside. The suite you booked looks really nice.

We will meet up with our older son in Bermuda. He is in a sailboat race from Maine to Bermuda.

Looking forward to the Dawn Repo.

Regards,

Lita

Hi Lita!

Nope, this research has all been for the Getaway TA.....going solo! Chris would jump ship after day 3 - it's 10 sea days and he'd go nuts - and a new ship Maiden TA is on my bucket list. As you and I both know, there's no time like the present and he said to go for it!:D So, I get to be in this gorgeous palace all alone! (With a bunch of pals onboard.)

See you in Boston on Halloween!

Sorry for the hijack, everyone.:o

Thank you. I believe we have one of the "oddballs" on deck 14. I hope this is not different. :). I was a little dissapointed initially that my tub wasn't in front of the window, but this is definitely making me feel better. :) thanks again

I would pick the window in the bedroom too. You spend more time in bed than in a tub so you can enjoy the view more. I also love the bright tile bathroom. Very cool!

Great cabins no matter which one you get though ;)

I agree. Initially I did not, but when I saw the pictures I changed my mind. My family do not know that we have a suite. I am going to surprise them . I booked on the first day they were taking reservations for latitude members, so I have been keeping this to myself for a long time. We have never been in a suite before ,so I am so excited.

I agree. Initially I did not, but when I saw the pictures I changed my mind. My family do not know that we have a suite. I am going to surprise them . I booked on the first day they were taking reservations for latitude members, so I have been keeping this to myself for a long time. We have never been in a suite before ,so I am so excited.

That is awesome! Hide those luggage tags when they come in the mail. :)

OMG!!! I could NEVER keep that secret!!!!!!

Thank you so much. It's gorgeous. Not sure if that is deck 14, due to speculation from many that deck 14 and 11 have the different setup, no tub in front of the window. Until someone who actually was in the room, posts, we won't know for sure. :). Im so happy, either way.

My husband thinks we have a mid ship balcony room, like we did on the jewel. Awesome cruise , however room sort of cramped for hubby, me and two kids. One bed was a pull down from the ceiling, and I must have whacked my head at least 10 times a night trying to get past it to go out to the balcony. Lol. Trust me, it is so hard to keep quiet about the suite.