Valentine's Day in FLL

Amolin

We are leaving on the Zuiderdam on 2/15 and will arrive in FLL early am on the 14th. It will be my husband and I and DD, 16. We are staying at Embassy Suites. Usually when we arrive we spend the day sightseeing, stopping at Total Wine and pick a spot within walking distance for dinner. I know at home every restaurant from a pizzeria to the fanciest will be mobbed on Valentine's day. Does anyone know if it will be like this in FLL? Will I have to try to find some place and make a reservation now? We have had many good meals over the years, but I honestly don't remember the names of the restaurants, just that we walked to them. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

If you have a car, there are loads of very nice restaurants on Los Olas Blvd. If you're near the water taxi, they stop there and you can walk to loads of restaurants. I bet most places will have reservations for that night, so do a google search and see what interests you.

If you have a car, there are loads of very nice restaurants on Los Olas Blvd. If you're near the water taxi, they stop there and you can walk to loads of restaurants. I bet most places will have reservations for that night, so do a google search and see what interests you.

We`ve been on Las Olas during Valentines Day. Yes, the street is mobbed with people enjoying the holiday.

There are lots of restaurants in FLL so you'll be able to walk in somewhere but if you want a lovely dinner, a nice restaurant, you may wish to pre-reserve.

There is a lovely restaurant at Rennaissance Hotel, near Embassy Suites. We have not dined there but have heard good things about it.

Bravo is walking distance for a good walker. It is located on 17th Street at The Quay. Bimini Boatyard is in the same mini-mall.

The Grateful Palate is nearby but it is quite pricey. You would want a reservation.

If you are willing to taxi, I could list many places including very nice spots on Los Olas.

Archived