Future Cruise Certificate

palmtre2

How do I go about using this? I just booked a cruise today but the number they transferred me to for redemption was busy forever and I finally gave up. I did find a form on the website but I'm not sure if I print it out and mail it somewhere or what. The "submit" button did not work. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

I am wondering the same thing too, i need to redeem my certificate for my june cruise. I might snail it to the carnival with that certified mail since i too cant reach no one by phone and i have issues with the online form

I don't think you can mail them in anymore. The form online is messed up and is most of the time. I called last week and they applied mine in a couple of days. The number that I call is for travel agents and its usually a much longer wait than the 1-800-CARNIVAL number. I have found that calling late at night makes it easier to get through. Just keep trying.

When I booked my cruise I called my PVP. I told him I had the certificates and they looked them up and applied them to my cruise. I have the certificates and will bring them on the cruise with me just incase something happens but I never mailed them in or anything.

The person I just spoke with said they have to fill out the form and submit it but sounded very rude about it. When I asked if the submit button worked for her she told me, "it always does". I need to get myself a regular PVC!

The person I just spoke with said they have to fill out the form and submit it but sounded very rude about it. When I asked if the submit button worked for her she told me, "it always does". I need to get myself a regular PVC!

Yes it is so nice having someone you trust and is actually knowledgable and available anytime you need them. I have mine on FB :D

I still have one certificate left, it doesnt expire until Feb 2015, it was one of the original ones that were good for 5 yrs.

How do I go about using this? I just booked a cruise today but the number they transferred me to for redemption was busy forever and I finally gave up. I did find a form on the website but I'm not sure if I print it out and mail it somewhere or what. The "submit" button did not work. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Try using this link:

http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/futurevacationcert.html

I used the link last week after booking my Imagination Panama Canal cruise.

Got an automatic response and it was applied after 3 days.

I'm always having trouble with the online form. Last week, I clicked submit but it didn't look like it actually sent. But, two days later I got credited for the certificate so it did work. I'm disappointed to hear they are getting rid of the program. We love the certificates and it always encourages me to book yet another cruise.

Erin

I contacted Carnival Support (cclsupport@carnival.com) in January to redeem mine and they sent this message:

Thank you for contacting us.
We appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance.

The Future Cruise Certificates can be redeemed on line via

I went to the website, filled in the information and submitted. The key to this site is in the box "Requestor Name", do not place any space. Either user your first or last name without spaces.

I got a confirmation email:

We received your email, and will process your request within 5-7 business days.

Should you need to check the status of your booking, please access Carnival’s website at
, and click on “Manage My Cruise”

Thank you for your patience; we value your business and appreciate this opportunity to assist.

And the FCC showed up in Manage My Cruise within three days. Hope this helps.

I had my TA submit my FCC for me several months ago, and the $100 OBC has yet to appear under Manage My Cruise or on my Cruise Documents. Last week I had my TA check on it and she assured me she got it all straightened out, but it still isn't appearing. I'll take my FCC with me in case it's not there when I cruise in 2 weeks, very frustrating!

I mailed mine in and can see the $100 towards payment but not the $100 obc, think I should call?

You might have to, and you might have to call several times. I emailed my PVP and even they dont know that the old fcc had obc attached to it.

Archived