Sundress?

mrs.cog

Umm...I'd stay away from Sammy Dress. I've read lots of complaints about people not receiving orders or poor customer service. They are an overseas company. Looks shady. Just Google it and be careful.

I like Target, JCPenney, and Old Navy for sundresses (in that order). Kohl's might be a good option too.

I'm getting ready to order this dress from Taget.com. I saw Allison Sweeny, from The Biggest Loser wearing one very similar to it and I loved the look and the colors. This one is very, very close to the one she was wearing. It is not quite a sundress but I think would do very nicely for casual night in the MDR.

http://www.target.com/p/mossimo-womens-ponte-colorblock-short-sleeve-dress-assorted-colors/-/A-14282112#prodSlot=medium_3_24

:)

If you are a fan of the Lilly Pulitzer sundresses, but not a fan of the prices, try ebay. That brand has fairly consistent sizing, so a 6 in one style is likely to fit like a 6 in another style. The prices are at least half off, and often much much lower than that. I just bought two cute Lilly sundresses for less than $25, total.

1110022974024040_1.jpg$(KGrHqJHJEMFD1vm-7(pBQ-,+nEhcw~~60_14.JPG

I buy a lot of my sundresses at beallsflorida.com. In fact, I just went to check the dresses there and ended up buying 2 and a turquiose shrug which I have been looking for awhile. The dresses were on sale plus an extra $10 off and I got free shipping. Items are usually shipped quickly also.

If you are a fan of the Lilly Pulitzer sundresses, but not a fan of the prices, try ebay. That brand has fairly consistent sizing, so a 6 in one style is likely to fit like a 6 in another style. The prices are at least half off, and often much much lower than that.
It's all relative. Half off sounds good but when full price is $168 or more.......;)
I just bought two cute Lilly sundresses for less than $25, total.

That kind of price is few and far between. Anyone thinking they're going to find the same thing is going to be disappointed.

• 4 weeks later...
I buy a lot of my sundresses at beallsflorida.com. In fact, I just went to check the dresses there and ended up buying 2 and a turquiose shrug which I have been looking for awhile. The dresses were on sale plus an extra $10 off and I got free shipping. Items are usually shipped quickly also.

I just got a big flyer in the mail today from Beall's:D...I LOVE

that store. There is one very close to me and they are having a BIG

SALE on SUNDAY......:D.....I may have to go;)

I buy Lilly Pulitzer on eBay too. I've got some great prices. There is a Facebook group called re lilly. It has used Lilly Pulitzer for sale, you have to look but great prices. Also for the Lilly lovers, they have a website sale, and the prices are unbelievable! Shirts for $19, shorts for $25, I even saw some dresses for $25. Sign up for their website they will send you an email for the sale. Really one of the best sales I've come across. Last year it was at the very end of the summer and in January.

Umm...I'd stay away from Sammy Dress. I've read lots of complaints about people not receiving orders or poor customer service. They are an overseas company. Looks shady. Just Google it and be careful.

I like Target, JCPenney, and Old Navy for sundresses (in that order). Kohl's might be a good option too.

I just wanted to share my experience with Sammy dress- I made an order in January and it still has not arrived! Don't use them!

I live in sundresses once it gets warmer out. Personally I love Target, and sometimes Old Navy for cute dresses. I am always checking both of these for new arrivals starting in the spring. All of their pieces are affordable, which I love since the price point makes it easy for me to both wear them often and pick up some pieces that may be more stylish and "out of season" next year.

Sundress to me = pretty, easy and wearable/not fussy so I tend to find a lot of these pieces work for me. Target and Old navy sell the many of the jersey type sundress and I love these for packing (no wrinkles!)

Discount stores like Tj maxx/Marshalls & Burlington coat factory can have good deals too, but I think they can be hit or miss.

Archived