On Board the Constellation

iv18-Diane

I got off the ship today. I'm staying overnight in Ft Lauderdale so I can take an early flight tomorrow. Getting off the ship was so easy and I saw my luggage right away. I really enjoyed the cruise including my table mates. My cabin steward was excellent. I loved the little gifts Celebrity brought in Conciege class. There is not a single thing I could complain about. I will be cruising on Celebrity again, and its now my favorite cruise line.

Diane in Music City

Hi Diane, glad you had a great cruise:)

Thank you for the live review. We head out next week. :D Is the CD a male or female?

I was onboard Connie last week. The CD is female, and her name is Esperanza - though I'm unsure how long she's onboard for.

Hi Signman,

From Jan 26 Constellation :

Master : Nikolaos Frantzis

Staff Captain : Dimitris Petras

Chief Engineer : Emmanuel Archontakis

Hotel Director : Christophe Belaubre

Cruise Director : Esperanza Gambrodues

Guest Relations Manager : Bosco Pines

Executive Chef : Jason Banyon

Food & Beverage Manager : Karl Hallberg

Change of CD according to my daughter last night. Esperanza has gone and the new CD until the dry dock is a guy called Damien (Canadian). He will then be replaced by Paul in April.

Thank you for that helpful information! We are in the process of planning a cruise on the Connie in February 2014, we are looking at being in what will be the new aqua class on the sky deck cabins 9125 9127 or 9131. I'm hoping that the bad faces aft. I know it sounds silly but it just feels more natural to me when I'm sleeping in bed. Lol.

I just booked the February 3rd cruise - Aft cabins aqua class cabins on deck 11 were available yesterday morning. You may want to consider those.....

Esperanza is from Canada. Recently promoted to CD. She is outstanding.

I know it's a matter of opinion. She's a nice lady and very personable. But I thought she didn't really offer more than announcing things and introducing acts. She didn't bring anything to the table other than that.

Sorry I'm going to get flamed for this I'm sure....

I know it's a matter of opinion. She's a nice lady and very personable. But I thought she didn't really offer more than announcing things and introducing acts. She didn't bring anything to the table other than that.

Sorry I'm going to get flamed for this I'm sure....

An opinion is simply an opinion. I find her to be high energy and that adds to the atmosphere wherever she goes. She always appeared interested in meeting passengers. I really don't enjoy those CDs who appear to need to be the center of attention, or those who don't mix with passengers. We all have different needs and expections and may reach different conclusions based on our individul preferences.

Her name is Valentina and being a reserved English girl a hug may scare the hell out of hericon7.gif

Peter

Just kidding. I am not a hugger myself. :o I will say "hello" to her if I see her. The name will be easy to remember since we are going to be on the Valentine cruise. :)

Just kidding. I am not a hugger myself. :o I will say "hello" to her if I see her. The name will be easy to remember since we are going to be on the Valentine cruise. :)

Have a great cruise. She's always pleased to get a "hello" from CC members.

Peter

Archived