VIFP card color

familyfuncruise

I am currently a red VIFP card member. I need 3 more days of cruising before I become gold. Does anyone know if I will be "gold" if I book a 7 night cruise? Sorry if this sounds confusing!

Yes you will be gold when get to the port~ your S&S card will reflect it~

I am currently a red VIFP card member. I need 3 more days of cruising before I become gold. Does anyone know if I will be "gold" if I book a 7 night cruise? Sorry if this sounds confusing!

You will become gold after your cruise unless Carnival does something during the cruise. Best to check with the Carnival past guest program person onboard.

You will become gold after your cruise unless Carnival does something during the cruise. Best to check with the Carnival past guest program person onboard.

This is not true~ they will be gold at the start of this cruise~

Per Carnival's FAQ's~~

Guests graduating into a new level during a cruise will receive the benefits of the new level they are graduating into from the beginning of the cruise (e.g. those graduating to Gold on the 3rd day of a 5-day cruise will receive Gold benefits for the entire duration of their cruise).

If the day you become "gold" is during the cruise, your card will be gold. You should also receive your VIFP gold pin when you get into your cabin. If you don't, go to the pursers desk and get it. They had a bit of an attitude about it, but we finally got ours.:)

If the day you become "gold" is during the cruise, your card will be gold. You should also receive your VIFP gold pin when you get into your cabin. If you don't, go to the pursers desk and get it. They had a bit of an attitude about it, but we finally got ours.:)

Awesome! Looking forward to the pin. Thanks :)

Archived