Ok Enough is Enough.....

wrigley80

Ritual will change now inlight of the Triumph.

1) Check to see if I have my Imodium A.D

2) Check to see if I have baby wipes and sanitizer.

3) Make sure cell is fully charged.

4) Make sure I have snacks packed.

5) Make sure I have my inflatable dingy.

6) Make sure my outboard engine is fueled and ready to go.

7) Make sure I have the contact numbers for all news agencies.

8) Make sure I have my portable incinerator toilet is working.

9) Flash lights are working.

10) Go to the bar and have a drink!

Ritual will change now inlight of the Triumph.

1) Check to see if I have my Imodium A.D

2) Check to see if I have baby wipes and sanitizer.

3) Make sure cell is fully charged.

4) Make sure I have snacks packed.

5) Make sure I have my inflatable dingy.

6) Make sure my outboard engine is fueled and ready to go.

7) Make sure I have the contact numbers for all news agencies.

8) Make sure I have my portable incinerator toilet is working.

9) Flash lights are working.

10) Go to the bar and have a drink!

Oh man, I forgot to pack my dingy for my cruise tomorrow...oh well...I know how to swim.:D

Sounds about right! lol ;)

Seriously though :-)- we grab a drink of the day, get to our room as soon as it is ready and heang out on the balcony until luggage gets there (we usually get it pretty much right away) and unpack as soon as possible while sipping the DOD and listening to a little Bob Marley.

Seriously though :-)- we grab a drink of the day, get to our room as soon as it is ready and heang out on the balcony until luggage gets there (we usually get it pretty much right away) and unpack as soon as possible while sipping the DOD and listening to a little Bob Marley.

Obviously not on a Carnival ship where there is only bad, bad, loud rap instead of Bob Marley!

Haha.....I couldn't agree more. I was so tired of seeing every other post about the Carnival Triumph.

I would love to try a cove balcony someday. I would love to be that close to the water level

I would be petrified to be that close to the water, at least when on a ship. :eek::eek::eek:

The first thing we do is head to the Mongolian Grill - Yum! Then we sit and people watch while we eat, check to see if our bags have arrived, if not, we sit on the balcony and wait for bags and to meet our cabin stewart.

I will not be happy until I get another cruise booked, so Carnival will pleeaaasssee post September 2014 fares. I am so jealous of retirees who can cruise several times a year.

I love just sitting on the balcony reading, nursing a beer & watching the sea.

The best part is knowing there is no way my office can call or get in touch with me. If Carnival did a whole cruise data plan for 99cents there is not a chance in the world I would get it.

The first thing we do is unpack, put on warm clothes, read the cabin evacuation card, take our lifejackets to the boat deck, put them on, test whistle and light, and wait for the life boat drill while reciting Psalm 107:23 (They that go down to the sea in ships..') -

Because we know we may need it!!!

(Actually, we change out of airport clothes, go to the deck, grab a DOD and partee!!)

I'm tired of hearing all the negativity and conflicting stories about the Carnival Triumph.

In times like these is when we need a discussion about Chair Hogs.

So what is your Favorite thing to do when you get onboard for the first time.......

Yeaaah, no.

I'll stick with whats relevant and important right now.

I'm on Carnival Splendor and I wish this happend to our ship. I have been on lots of cruises and this is the worst I have ever been on. If they were half as good at doing their jobs as they are at making excuses we'd be fine.

Besides hearing constant complaining from other passengers, my views were confirmed when the Excursion Manager got Boo'ed at a excursion presentation.

I'm on the first leg of a B2B2B and would be elated to get a refund.

DOD ... FTTF ?

You folks use way too many acronyms.

Us folks that hardly ever cruise don't have a clue what your talking about.

"Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the VP is such a VIP, shouldn't we keep the PC on the QT? 'Cause if it leaks to the VC he could end up MIA, and then we'd all be put on KP"

-Adrian Cronauer, played by Robin Williams.

So what is your Favorite thing to do when you get onboard for the first time.......

Buy a spa pass, eat lunch, drop off carry-on luggage... RELAX! :D

We love just walking around after we grab a DOD!! It took us like 3 days to finaly figure out the ship!! LOL :o

You're lucky... usually on a 7-day cruise I figure out the ship on day 5 or 6! :eek: ;)

Yeaaah, no.

I'll stick with whats relevant and important right now.

Well then go back and post over on that thread and leave us positive cruisers to think about drinks of the day, Caribbean sun, and relaxation.

We don't want any "negative Nancy's" on this thread......

Archived