Carnival Website Hacked??

matymil

:confused: I was looking at a post in another thread about making sure that my bookings are all in order and I can't even get into my bookings right now. The person said that her sleeping arragements in her booking were changed. I'm not sure what's going on but I wouldn't be suprised with all the negative press that carnival is getting right now, if the website was hacked. I would just log onto the site and make sure everything is in order.

Something was wonky with the site yesterday too, as when I clicked on the manage my cruise link, my booking came up with a completely different person's name and sailing! :eek: When I clicked on that info., the site took me back to the log-in page and after I logged in again, my booking was back. Very strange though!

ETA: Just checked and my booking said upper/lower beds. I had originally put king. I changed it back with no problems at all.

There is no need to hack the carnival website - they screw it up enough on their own.

I laughed loud enough at this that the cat gave me a cross look and jumped off the table -- he'd been napping between the keyboard and the monitor. :)

To the OP, I wouldn't worry too much about the bed arrangements; so far Carnival is 0 for 2 with my pre-cruise request. If it's wrong, just have a word with your cabin steward and they'll have it fixed before you get back from dinner on embark day.

(Now I'm going to have to go check on my booking to make sure it's still okay. The cool part is, now I have a booking to check on! :) )

To the OP, I wouldn't worry too much about the bed arrangements; so far Carnival is 0 for 2 with my pre-cruise request. If it's wrong, just have a word with your cabin steward and they'll have it fixed before you get back from dinner on embark day.

Very true, first cruise my step brother and I were sharing a cabin, we arrived to find a king bed.. By the time we were back from dinner, it was fixed.

I laughed loud enough at this that the cat gave me a cross look and jumped off the table -- he'd been napping between the keyboard and the monitor. :)

Had to laugh at that statement. I thought we were the only ones that had to look over a cat to see the monitor!

Under my profile my phone number is never there. I put it in everyday and then when I go back in it is not there. I have called numerous times to the IT department and they cannot figure out why it will not save it. :rolleyes::eek:

Mine is fine, however after booking it showed two twins instead of a king, even though I put in for a king. I just changed it and it was fine.

This happened to mine too - but it was prior to the recent news freaks! :rolleyes:

Had to laugh at that statement. I thought we were the only ones that had to look over a cat to see the monitor!

Gee you are lucky. My cat sits in front of the monitor, blocking my view, and tries to "catch" the cursor as I move it around the screen.... :p

To Sargent Shultz,

Being a Diamond Member of Carnival VIFP program, and having a combined more than 200+ days at sea, you still find it necessary to bash Carnival on cruise critic????????? With that much time on Carnival ships you have almost certainly had great, good, and not so good cruises.........and you post that you have two more coming up. So what does a VIFP member do when a crisis happens, they jump on the bandwagon and bash the company along with the media. You have to love Carnival for some reason, but you certainly don't show that here. Again, shame on you, sir!!!!

I just checked mine and my reservation was also changed from king to upper/lower. I changed it bck to king but when I checked again it was back to upper/lower. I guess I'll check again in a day or two.

Mine keeps changing too. It also won't take a payment.

:confused: I was looking at a post in another thread about making sure that my bookings are all in order and I can't even get into my bookings right now. The person said that her sleeping arragements in her booking were changed. I'm not sure what's going on but I wouldn't be suprised with all the negative press that carnival is getting right now, if the website was hacked. I would just log onto the site and make sure everything is in order.

I haven't been able to get into Cruise Manager for several days now.

Um... can the cabins with upper/lower beds be converted to a king? Seems everyone is having that problem, perhaps you're in an upper/lower only room

My bed config stated king for 2 months now and all the sudden it says upper/lower. I know it isn't an upper/lower only b/c I booked over the phone with a Carnival Rep to make sure.

checked my reservation and having the same problem with the bed configuration. it allows me to fix it but then it changes it back to upper/lower when I exit or enter the reservation. Weird........

Ok - mine is doing THAT too...thought it was because we upgraded from a 1A when we changed for the Triumph to the Elation...1A to 6D no $ from me...sweet.

To Sargent Shultz,

Being a Diamond Member of Carnival VIFP program, and having a combined more than 200+ days at sea, you still find it necessary to bash Carnival on cruise critic????????? With that much time on Carnival ships you have almost certainly had great, good, and not so good cruises.........and you post that you have two more coming up. So what does a VIFP member do when a crisis happens, they jump on the bandwagon and bash the company along with the media. You have to love Carnival for some reason, but you certainly don't show that here. Again, shame on you, sir!!!!

Yeah - no - not so much. The one thing that has long been agreed upon on these boards - whether the extreme lover or the extreme hater and all those in between of Carnival is, drum roll.... THEIR WEB SITE STINKS and most voice it fairly regularly. Some days are more frustrating then others, but never truly a walk in the park when perusing Carnival.com.

And I cannot log in to my cruise manager at all. Good thing, I am all printed out for this coming weekend.

Archived