Pillows?

thehorrocksfamily

I would probably ask that on the NCL board. Maybe the pillows will be more like what is on the Epic. The pillows on Carnival are softer and I like them so I actually bought a couple through the mail. They're not so god to use to sit up in bed and read but they're good for sleeping - for me. You can always get more pillows. We do that to have enough to use to read.

The Carnival pillows are alternative down and very soft.

Here is a description of them...they sell them online:

New Generation - Stateroom Pillow A New Generation in pillow technology provides the highest quality, most down-like pillow available. Manufactured with our unique, totally non-allergenic micro fiber fill and high thread count ticking which resists stains. Simply the finest, softest, highest quality, non-allergenic pillow available today.

Features:

EXCLUSIVE NEW GENERATION FILL

NON-ALLERGENIC

STAIN RESISTANT COVER

I personally LOVED the pillows (2) and bedding.......Ahhhhh. Cannot wait!!!! lol I do feel bad though, there were a couple of nights that I had a bit too much to drink and taking off the makeup wasn't happening:eek::eek::eek: I tipped our Steward extra. lol

Archived