Santorini=# ships in port

SeaFlorida

read this thread with interest. However on our day in Santorini 16th June Azamara Journey - the line on the link given is completely blank.

Our cruise not listed - does this mean anything ?

A couple of people have pointed out on the "Santorini: DIY Itinerary Options & Transportation Suggestions for Limited Daylight?" thread that several of the European and none of the Luxury lines are listed on the site. That's probably the issue. They haven't entered the info for Azamara (or Crystal, Seabourn, Silverseas, etc.). At least you know that none of the big mainstream ships will be in port that day!

• 1 month later...

Be aware that these sites mainly list ships that are taken by North American Travelers and often there are many ships from places such as Greece and other ports in Europe that are docked at these ports that are not listed on these sites.

Keith

Again, these sites only show North American oriented ships.

Keith

Yepp, you're probably right. See they feature som greek and spanish cruiselines, but mainly the NA oriented lines. Difficult when the ports don't have good websites.:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Can anyone tell me how many ships will be in port in Santorini on 10/26/13?

Hello Connie,

I checked 10/26 and there are three ships in port- Silhouette, Costa Mediterreana and Nautica. Was curious to find out what ship you are on and looked up one of your posts that puts you on Constellation. That's in Santorini on 10/28. Lucky you! You will be all by your lonesome :)

We were in Santorini on 5/5/13 and it was wild- five ships including us on Silhouette. If you have not made plans, we've rented a car twice now in Santorini and it's been fantastic. Spent several hours in Oia, saw Akrotiri and ended the day at Santo winery. What a heavenly place. Best wishes to you.

We were in Santorini on June 4. Cruise TT listed three ships but the Zenith (1400pp) was also there. We were last to arrive at 1:30pm so the crowd was fairly well spread out.

Donkey ride up to Fira, then taxied to Oia and back at our leisure. Dinner near the Fira cathedral. By departure time only two ships remained so the cable car wait was about 30 minutes, maybe longer if waiting till the very end.

Hello Connie,

I checked 10/26 and there are three ships in port- Silhouette, Costa Mediterreana and Nautica. Was curious to find out what ship you are on and looked up one of your posts that puts you on Constellation. That's in Santorini on 10/28. Lucky you! You will be all by your lonesome :)

We were in Santorini on 5/5/13 and it was wild- five ships including us on Silhouette. If you have not made plans, we've rented a car twice now in Santorini and it's been fantastic. Spent several hours in Oia, saw Akrotiri and ended the day at Santo winery. What a heavenly place. Best wishes to you.

I will be in Santorini on 10/26/13.

Thanks!! I am looking into doing a five hour island tour. Checked into aa couple of tour companies but haven't booked yet.

I just got back from Greek Isle cruise with a stop in Santorini. I utilized privatesantorinitours.com and did the Grand Island Tour, George was our guide, he was great as well as the tour. The rate was $75.00/hour. I had organized this trip from my roll call and had 14 people in all. Significantly dropped the price and was still intimate enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived