All Things Adventure of the Seas

Does anyone know if the promenade view interiors got new carpets/bedding/furnishings in the latest refurb? I've seen some reports that oceanviews on decks 2 and 3 got them (and new desks?) but wasn't sure about the promenade rooms.

Any info is appreciated!

Does anyone know if the promenade view interiors got new carpets/bedding/furnishings in the latest refurb? I've seen some reports that oceanviews on decks 2 and 3 got them (and new desks?) but wasn't sure about the promenade rooms.

Any info is appreciated!

Yes, they did. I was on 3-3 to 3- 17 and Promenade view rooms were all redone. [emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Forums mobile app

Do you know if the Junior Suites on Decks 9 and 10 were refurbished? Thanks.

We had a JS on deck 9 last month. There was new carpeting, new furniture, new draperies, new bed lighting with USB charging ports on each side of the bed. However, the bathroom looked the same.

We had a JS on deck 9 last month. There was new carpeting, new furniture, new draperies, new bed lighting with USB charging ports on each side of the bed. However, the bathroom looked the same.

Bob - Thank you for the update. Did the balcony also have a lounger? Any idea if the JS balconies on the hump are bigger than the other JS balconies?

The price difference between a JS and GS is very big. Plus my TA is telling me all GS and above are now Non-Refundable. So I may be doing a JS. I do like the walk-in closets on the Voyager Class as well.

Bob - Thank you for the update. Did the balcony also have a lounger? Any idea if the JS balconies on the hump are bigger than the other JS balconies?

The price difference between a JS and GS is very big. Plus my TA is telling me all GS and above are now Non-Refundable. So I may be doing a JS. I do like the walk-in closets on the Voyager Class as well.

There was no lounger on our balcony. Just two chairs and a table. On Adventure, the size of the hump balcony is the same size as any other side-facing balcony in the same category.

Did they take out the Connoisseur Club on the Adventure? I thought I remembered it being there last time I was aboard 2 years ago, but might be thinking of another ship.

Gone, card room now.

Is there an App to download for Droid (me) and iPhone (Daughter) that is needed for Voom Surf and Stream and/or will enhance our cruise, such as reserving shows, changing MTD, etc, once onboard the AOS?

We'd like to download whatever is needed prior to boarding.

Thanks in Advance!

Is there an App to download for Droid (me) and iPhone (Daughter) that is needed for Voom Surf and Stream and/or will enhance our cruise, such as reserving shows, changing MTD, etc, once onboard the AOS?

We'd like to download whatever is needed prior to boarding.

Thanks in Advance!

No apps for Adventure at present.

No apps for Adventure at present.

Ouch, guess it wasn't in the $61,000,000 Budget to have Wi-Fi/TV Software upgrades on the recent 2018 refurb.

How was it going to the Guest Relations Desk to reserve all your showtimes on the recent cruise?

Any tips when or how to do this and avoid the long lines?

Ouch, guess it wasn't in the $61,000,000 Budget to have Wi-Fi/TV Software upgrades on the recent 2018 refurb.

How was it going to the Guest Relations Desk to reserve all your showtimes on the recent cruise?

Any tips when or how to do this and avoid the long lines?

There are no lines for entertainment reservations because there are no reservations for entertainment on Adventure.

There are no lines for entertainment reservations because there are no reservations for entertainment on Adventure.

Ah, first come first serve!

Good to know as it appears an RCI Customer Service Rep via their 800 # mislead me and said we have to book all Entertainment once onboard, from the Guest Service Relations Desk.

Good to know as it appears an RCI Customer Service Rep via their 800 # mislead me and said we have to book all Entertainment once onboard, from the Guest Service Relations Desk.

Unfortunately, it's not uncommon to get wrong info from RC's customer service reps.

Probably the same reps. that tell customers not to believe what they read on Cruise Critic.

Speaking of VOOM on AOS, for those that have already pre-paid prior to sailing, how and/or where do you go to active VOOM on your devices?

We got an access code with our SeaPass cards.

• 2 weeks later...