Shops on Reflection

slp123

In wasn't that impressed with the stores. they had a number of high end jewelry and watch stores, Michael,Kors, a men's clothing store. The usual souvenir and liquor stores. I liked the shopping better in Cruz Bay, St. John - many unique jewelry and clothing stores.

What stores/shops are on Reflection? Anything unique?

What stores? The stores are pretty much the same on all the ships.

They have jewelry/souveniers. A liquor store, a store for make-up.

A store with clothing, casual and some dressy stuff too. They sell

paperback books too.

They also have the high end jewelry, if you are into that,they have

regular jewelry and they have fashion jewelery too. Lots of choices

but as for any stores being unique? No, not in my opinion.

Hi Everyone,

Though I havent sailed on Reflection, I've sailed on most X ships. Unfortunately, Celebrity's shops & merchandise are disappointing. I always take a look, but rarely purchase anything. I collect X memorabilia, and would be happy to spend on interesting logo merchandise... and haven't made a large purchase in ages. Most of the logo items are overpriced, and extremely unattractive - at least to my eyes. They've just completed the launch of 5 new ships, and I've never seen such a weak offering of overpriced Inaugural items. Celebrity should have made a fortune there, and I'd be surprised if they fared well.

I truly hope that Celebrity will revamp this area, including pricing, logo merchandise design, adding new creative items, along with new concept shops. RCCL has added a number of interesting retail concepts over the past few years. If Celebrity is unable to get the ball rolling, perhaps they should look to their parent company for their insights.

My recollection from the January 12 sailing is that they added a high end watch store selling Breitling and perhaps a few other brands in the space in the middle of the hallway near the Molecular Bar which had been used on the early Solstice Class ships for wine tastings or art auctions.

We sailed on the Reflection in Feb., most everything about it was great, but the shops were a disappointment. I packed very light and ran out of clean shirts. I just wanted to buy one possibly X logo shirt or something not a t-shirt. The very small logo shop had only TWO men's shirt offerings at ridiculous prices and no XL for the one I decided I could live with. They had a Ralph L (I think) shop with a few possibilities but overpriced. Of course the usual liquor shop with the exact same offerings I have seen on every cruise ship except the time Jack Daniels was doing a promotion on the Millenium. And the high end watch, handbags, and some other absurdly priced shops.

• 1 month later...

I was curious about this as well as we're going on Reflection in a few weeks and I don't have a lot of warm-weather resort wear. We live in San Francisco and have all sorts of cool-weather outdoor gear :cool: I'd be fine paying full price for designer items if they're weather-appropriate.

Sounds like for Men's wear, there's may be a few logo items in the boutique - what about Michael Kors? Is that only women's clothes or do they have any menswear?

thanks all

Archived