Silly Question -Change Sheets?

Colorado Kat

They only do it if you ask. But they are more than happy to. My DS once peed the bed in the middle of the night. We called and they came. They offered to change it for us, but it was pee. I kindly thanked, tipped and let them on their way. Grabbed the new sheets of course.

Our experience is that on a Sunday-Sunday cruise they change sheets on Wednesday.

Enjoy!

This.

Changed once for our 7 & 9 day cruises.

Not changed on our 3-4 day cruises. Do not remember how many times for our 6 day cruise, either never or just once.

They only do it if you ask. But they are more than happy to. My DS once peed the bed in the middle of the night. We called and they came. They offered to change it for us, but it was pee. I kindly thanked, tipped and let them on their way. Grabbed the new sheets of course.

I was wondering what we would do if this happened with our son since it happens quite a bit at home. Luckily he never did on a cruise...YET. We always put him on a quilted pad, but it moves as he moves so it isn't a perfect system.

We've noticed they only change them once.

If they NEED to be changed, take the sheets off the bed and throw them somewhere.

What MrPete said.

If you need sheets changed, remove them from the bed. If we've ever needed to do so in the past, we've just placed them in the bathroom floor with any towels that need to be replaced so that all laundry is together.

Ours are changed on the first day every time. Even after 11 cruises of requesting a king bed, they see two men in the room and make it for two twins. It's not the 50s, I sleep with my husband. Many complaints to carnival about it and it still happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the cabin steward uses discretion about whether or not to change the sheets. I'd suggest that when the steward introduces himself to you on the first afternoon of the cruise, that you express your preferences at that time. Most cabin stewards are very happy to honor your reasonable requests like daily clean sheets.

Hope you have a great cruise!

What MrPete said.

If you need sheets changed' date=' remove them from the bed. If we've ever needed to do so in the past, we've just placed them in the bathroom floor with any towels that need to be replaced so that all laundry is together.[/quote']

Isn't it so entertaining when the obvious solution completely alludes? :D

I never thought of that, but when we've needed the sheets changed I've just left a note lying on the corner of the bed.

I don't know about yall but we change our sheets at home once a week unless it is needed. But it is rarely that it is needed before that week is up.

I agree- I can't really imagine that most people would need the sheets changed on a 7/8 day cruise (of course, they would do them if you had a special circumstance.) For conservation efforts, I am glad a daily change is not typical!

I should know the answer to this one, but I don't.

Do they change the sheets daily? Or just remake the bed? Thanks!

btw, your question is not as silly as you think. I, and I'm sure many others, are interested in how often our sheets are changed.

Archived