2014 Ex UK Itineraries and lead in pricing

Please see the attached itineraries and lead in prices for Ex UK cruises for summer 2014 (no prices for Brillance from Harwich...not sure why).

They go on sale 20th March.

Enjoy!

Thanks for link

Any idea when the deployment grid will be available for other departure ports such as Barcelona or Venice?

Thanks for your help.

Was wondering this too, there isnt a uk departure that covers the all italian ports we want. Must have naples, florence and rome.... and preferably venice too (although venice isnt a must have).

Please see the attached itineraries and lead in prices for Ex UK cruises for summer 2014 (no prices for Brillance from Harwich...not sure why).

They go on sale 20th March.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the itineraries - Brilliance otS schedule shows a gap between Jul 13 and 26 - is this the 13-night-Baltic cruise which also starts the 14th of July 2013? ;)

Was wondering this too, there isnt a uk departure that covers the all italian ports we want. Must have naples, florence and rome.... and preferably venice too (although venice isnt a must have).

With Venice that would be a round Italy cruise.... how marvellous!!! Didn't know RCCL did that....

Thanks for the itineraries - Brilliance otS schedule shows a gap between Jul 13 and 26 - is this the 13-night-Baltic cruise which also starts the 14th of July 2013? ;)

I was hoping the date for the 13-nighter would be released today since that's what the original deployment schedule stated Europe dates would open. Now I see the 14th, 20th, & 28th.

I was hoping the date for the 13-nighter would be released today since that's what the original deployment schedule stated Europe dates would open. Now I see the 14th, 20th, & 28th.

Or does RCCL plan anothe cruise between Jul 13 and Jul 26, 2014?

Maybe to Norway? :confused:

Or the 13-night-baltic is simply not released yet...

Archived