Bit of a (surprise) Blog – Freedom of the Seas – Western Caribbean – 17th March 2013

Linda, do you know anyone who has a cabana? Hope you get to enjoy one of those this trip.

Your photos are lovely! Are you and Patty doing MTD? Hope you have good servers.

Murphy said to say hello!

We were on FOS last week, and I couldn't find one person who knew about the delicious Roast Beef sandwiches (Kummelwick). I thought they were already rolled-out to FOS. Perhaps, you'll have better luck finding out when they are arriving?

Linda, do you know anyone who has a cabana? Hope you get to enjoy one of those this trip.

Your photos are lovely! Are you and Patty doing MTD? Hope you have good servers.

Murphy said to say hello!

Hey sweetie :)

Yeap we are MTD. Portofino tonight though. Don't know anyone with a cabana....sorry. Love to Murphy xxx

We were on FOS last week, and I couldn't find one person who knew about the delicious Roast Beef sandwiches (Kummelwick). I thought they were already rolled-out to FOS. Perhaps, you'll have better luck finding out when they are arriving?

I don't even know where to start looking..... will have a word about and see what I can surmise....

I want to thank RCCL for contributing towards the cost of the onboard internet connection in order for me to post this blog. This is the first time I have approached them with regards to a contribution towards this expense and I was delighted with their response. Every word I write is my own and I am in no way influenced by any person or company. My opinion has always been and will always be mine and that may not always be the same as you, the reader, but I do welcome your questions and comments. I have not been asked to say nice stuff about RCCL. I’m Loyal to Royal and have always commented on the things that have not gone well (as the B2B readers will attest to) and will continue to do so.

The Hotel Director said when I met him that he knew of me.... I'm guessing this is why.

Currently sitting in the 'Olive or Twist' with some nuts, raisins.... and a Mudslide.....

The Cupcake Cupboard

IMG_1291.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

Gluten free especially made for me..... it was delicious!!!

IMG_1293.jpg

People want to know what chocolates can be purchased on board

IMG_1294-1.jpg

And cigarettes

IMG_1295.jpg

Reading your posts is certainly getting me excited for my first cruise on Freedom of the Seas. Would appreciate pictures of Vintages wine list if you get a chance. I have heard the "house wine" is awful so wanting to see what other wine options are on board. Your pictures and descriptions are wonderful! Happy Cruising!! :D

IMG_1309.jpg

Drew has the pink monkey on his desk!! (from his morning TV show.... I don't think he sleeps....)

IMG_1307.jpg

People often ask about outlets for appliances....

IMG_1308.jpg

Today's breakfast. Service at breakfast is unbelievably slow.

IMG_1310.jpg

GF muffins..... not good. Not good at all..... the ones on Adventure were far superior.

IMG_1311.jpg

I had GF French toast today. Meh.

IMG_1313.jpg

Reading your posts is certainly getting me excited for my first cruise on Freedom of the Seas. Would appreciate pictures of Vintages wine list if you get a chance. I have heard the "house wine" is awful so wanting to see what other wine options are on board. Your pictures and descriptions are wonderful! Happy Cruising!! :D

Noted. Grin.

From the MDR window

IMG_1312.jpg

It's a fair walk from the ship

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

I took some pics today and there are more in my Navigator blog. Not much has changed that I can tell.

My Labadoozie..... that's half full of rum.... I ended up sharing it with Patty and Allie....

IMG_1327.jpg

BBQ.... apologies about pic quality.... starving people behind me jogging for position....

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

That's rice and beans on the right....

IMG_1332.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

Edited by NorbertsNiece

hi, really getting excited looking at your pics. It snowed here today so the warmth looks unbelievable!:) We have purchased our drinks package already so no worries about finding out about the tonic! many thanks to all those who came back to me with the answers. Enjoy the rest of your cruise, keep the pics coming and thanks again.

Hi there! I'm absolutely loving your review and getting excited for my upcoming cruise in April. I was wondering if you may be able to ask a question or two in the dinning room for me? If you can't, no worries, you should be enjoying your cruise :). Anyhow I will be 18 weeks pregnant on this cruise and we pregnant

Hi there! I'm absolutely loving your review and getting excited for my upcoming cruise in April. I was wondering if you may be able to ask a question or two in the dinning room for me? If you can't, no worries, you should be enjoying your cruise :). Anyhow I will be 18 weeks pregnant on this cruise and we pregnant

Ahhh sorry about that!!! Anyhow we pregnant people are suppose to stay away from foods prepared with raw eggs or non pasteurized soft cheeses. Now I love my salads and was wondering if the Cesar dressing is prepared with raw eggs and if the feta cheese in the Greek salad is pasteurized. I know it's quite specific but I thought it would be worth asking :). Thank you in advance

I am really enjoying your review. Hubby and I are going on the FOS but not until April 2014. This will be our 2nd cruise and our 1st on RCCL. Can't wait to be in our aft cabin on deck 7 for the sailaway. Love all the pics and we are doing the Eastern which is new for us. Enjoy the rest of your cruise.