Cookies

cutetrill

So what kind of cookies are served on board for like MUTS and at the Patisserie. We'll be on the Island in May so no International cafe. But I was curious if it was just going to be Chocolate Chip only or if they'd have some other kinds.

So what kind of cookies are served on board for like MUTS and at the Patisserie. We'll be on the Island in May so no International cafe. But I was curious if it was just going to be Chocolate Chip only or if they'd have some other kinds.

I remember oatmeal, and peanut butter cookies.

You will not find cookies at La Patisserie or during MUTS on the Island. La Patisserie will offer a small selection of pastries during the day and there will be complementary popcorn and a selection of candy for a nominal cost.

Princess typically makes chocolate chip, chocolate chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin and peanut butter but not necessarily all four flavors all the time. Cookies are available at the Horizon Court from lunch through close.

There should also be warm cookies and cold milk served from a cart in the Atrium on Plaza deck and around the pools at 3:30pm. Although we were on the Island for 14 days in January, we were off the ship or in the Sanctuary having afternoon tea at that time so I can't verify where the cookies and milk were actually served.

On the Coral they had cookies and milk during an afternoon muts show. It is by the pool anyway.

One night we were watching a muts at night and they had the option of popcorn or cookies.

So, it depends. No cookies at La Patisserie though...

We were on the Ruby Princess Eastern Caribbean March 3-10. There weren't any cookies served at all for MUTS. Actually the only cookies served on this cruise were at the Horizon Buffet and usually just two kinds. On our Alaska cruise in June, the milk and cookies cart came by in the afternoon-that was so cute and years ago on our first cruise on Celebrity there were afternoon milk and cookies also.

We were on the Ruby Princess Eastern Caribbean March 3-10. There weren't any cookies served at all for MUTS. Actually the only cookies served on this cruise were at the Horizon Buffet and usually just two kinds. On our Alaska cruise in June, the milk and cookies cart came by in the afternoon-that was so cute and years ago on our first cruise on Celebrity there were afternoon milk and cookies also.

Interesting. I was on the Ruby in January and went for evening movies twice. Up until that point I'd never had the cookies or anything offered to me like I've read about. On my other cruises they had popcorn and candy that you could pick up yourself. (Candy was for sale.) On the Ruby the staff members came around with cookies & milk, pizza and ice cream. I'm surprised it changed for your cruise.

Also you could get cookies all day in the Horizon Court (Cafe Caribe or Horizon Court at night) and afternoon and evening at the International Cafe. Do have to say they mostly had the chocolate chocolate ones, but I did see peanut butter, oatmeal and chocolate chip sometimes.

The only problem I had with the cookies and milk was the milk was whole milk. I took a sip of the milk and almost gagged! I asked if they had any other milk but the person didn't know what I was talking about. The cookies were good tho.

The only problem I had with the cookies and milk was the milk was whole milk. I took a sip of the milk and almost gagged! I asked if they had any other milk but the person didn't know what I was talking about. The cookies were good tho.

I asked for Skim milk and actually got it!

I must always be at the wrong place,at the wrong time.Never seen cookies and milk or popcorn,etc on any cruises yet,Muts or around pool deck.Maybe,that is good.:)
I personally think that you missed nothing with the popcorn. Too bad about the cookies. They are great! I especially enjoy the peanut butter.

Archived