Legend of the Seas Borneo Cruise March 2013 Picture Review

I'm following along with Google Earth, so much fun, your reviews are great. I just finished your Aus/New Zealand review and now this. I hope you cruise again soon!

Where did you dock in the Puerto Princesa? I'm looking at google earth & there's not much there.

Edited by Jax129

Thank you so much for your in depth review. LOVE the pictures. We will be doing a B2B (21 glorious nights!) in Jan/Feb/2014. Can't wait to have the roast beef sandwiches. Do you know if the Park Cafe had the black forest cake? It is one of my favorite. Haven't had it since on the Allure in Oct/2011! Thanks again sooo much for taking the time to post all your GREAT PICTURES!

This was the ‘secret staircase’. From Deck 8, near the aft cabins, there was this staircase that led directly to the Spa and Fitness centre, and very near the Solarium and the brand new Park Café! Very convenient for us.

29vla1y.jpg

15nq4qt.jpg

Was wondering if I can get on the secret stairs from deck 7 aft? Thanks for a fabulous review.

Do you know if the solarium pool is heated

I was on the Rhapsody in July 2012 on an Alaskan cruise and I'm fairly certain the Solarium pool was heated. The refurb of the Legend looks pretty close to what the refurb of the Rhapsody was like, so I would guess it probably is. That's purely speculation though.