Legend of the Seas Borneo Cruise March 2013 Picture Review

Thanks for posting your review, what are the hottest and driest months of the year in Singapore?

Hottest months would be June, July. We have a tropical climate so it rains even during these months.

The coolest months would be the end of the Nov to Jan period. We get monsoon rains then and it can really pour!!

One of the atrium stores selling duty free alcohol. You see the small table on the bottom right of the picture - Godiva chocolates going at 50% off. Beware, they were due to expire in the next 2 weeks or so.

33l2e83.jpg

Edited by Iluvcruising2

Alas, I have come to the last part of this review, disembarkation morning. I realised that in recent years, I had never sailed into Singapore on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship. So, I made it a point to wake up early that morning, to watch the ship sail into Marina Bay Cruise Terminal.

This was taken at 6am. In the distance, that was Singapore. You may be able to make out a circular wheel – the Singapore Flyer.

sowsqr.jpg

Interesting bottle. Does anybody know the significance of a topless woman portrait on this bottle of Camus?

24x2aeq.jpg

This is a painting by Paul Gauguin called Deux Tahitiennes (Two Tahitian Woman)(1899)