Legend of the Seas Borneo Cruise March 2013 Picture Review

Would there be a demand for the cruise compasses? I realised we brought most of them home. If there is interest, I can photograph then and share here. It will be sometime later this week though, even weekend.

More of a polite request than a demand. ;)

I asked about the Centrum once but from the pictures I was not able to see if their are any places to sit it didn't look like many. Do they have any sitting on higher floor were you can watch the activities in the Centrum?

First of all, thank you for you simply wonderful report.

This is a special serie of bottles dedicated by Camus to the grandest french painters. This "topless" is from a famous paint of the Tahitian period of the 19th century painter Paul Gauguin.

I am one of those who loves the Impressionists............and haven't googled the answer.......but is the other bottle a Mary Cassatt? That was my first thought.......how fabulous anyway?!!!

Lynda

I asked about the Centrum once but from the pictures I was not able to see if their are any places to sit it didn't look like many. Do they have any sitting on higher floor were you can watch the activities in the Centrum?

Yes there are. This shot is from Rhapsody but the layout is basically the same on the Legend. The picture is a bit small but you will get the idea of the various levels overlooking the centrum.

Brian

centrum.jpg.5bc3bb432a5602883ab262b46a619a69.jpg

I am one of those who loves the Impressionists............and haven't googled the answer.......but is the other bottle a Mary Cassatt? That was my first thought.......how fabulous anyway?!!!

Lynda

Hi Lynda,

I'm pretty sure it is a Monet called "Women in the Garden"

Brian

Thank you so much for the review and info regarding soot on the Jr. suite after balconies.

We will be booking her Aug 31st (European) sailing, and this is helping us get a better feel for the Vision class. :)

You're welcomed. Have a great cruise!

Unfortunately, there were long lines at check-in. The lines moved slowly even though so many counters were opened. It turned out that each check-in took a long time because we had to complete many immigration forms for the various ports of call. Fortunately we were in the C&A priority queue and that moved much more quickly.

de1sp4.jpg

Do you know if the dedicated queue line is for all levels of C&A or only just the higher tiered?