Sabbatini's

shofer

What is the best time to book Sabbatini's? I was thinking about Embarkation day but is it open at that time to make reservations?

We did the Treasure Hunt last year on the Grand and saw the specialty restaurants but didn't remember if anyone was there to take reservations. Can we just call from our room when we arrive?

Sue

On a recent cruise we just called from our room after checking in and went down the 1st evening. It was very nice, not many people meant better service.:D

I thought there was a way to do reservations through the Cruise Personalizer but I could not find it.:confused:

You have to make reservations for the specialty restaurants onboard. It is not available on the Cruise Personalizer.

Usually, there is someone outside Sabbatini's on Embarkation Day making reservations or yes, you can just call from your room.

You cannot reserve the specialty restaurants until you are onboard.

Anyone staying in a suite receives "Complimentary cover charge for one of the specialty restaurants on embarkation evening" on any cruise 6 days or longer. This may increase the demand for Sabatini's on embarkation evening. I suspect Princess added this suite perk because of the low demand on that evening.

Call the dine line on your phone in the cabin. Went to Sabatinis just last week. no problem with getting reservstions. There is an enormus amout of food served. It was very good, but would not go again because there was so much food we just could not eat. We hate to see so much good food having to be thrown out.

Call the dine line on your phone in the cabin. Went to Sabatinis just last week. no problem with getting reservstions. There is an enormus amout of food served. It was very good, but would not go again because there was so much food we just could not eat. We hate to see so much good food having to be thrown out.

Who ordered all your food?

We were there 2 weeks ago on the Emerald and were able to order what we wanted, not so much we left it.

That almost sounds like the old way/menus. We ate there on the Sapphire on 3-9-13. The amount was just right and didn't seem to be that much. Just my observations.

Bob

Archived