I Feel bad for CCL :o( and there bad luck

Go a head and start blowing this up ;)

But from the bottom of my heart I feel bad for all the bad luck Carnival has been having.

I have and will continue cruising with them. I have had a wonderful time on every cruise I have taken with them.

I have been reading so much negativity on here about them and people saying they will not cruise with them it saddens me.

Broken down ship- ship happens * I have had to squat in horse stall, woods, in a bucket bring on the red bag im up for the chalange LOL:p

cut backs- ship happens* as long as they keep the worm chocolate melting cake:D

Cut backs on the shows I like the talent show I think it awsome to see the talent on the ship if I sang it would be like a garilla in heat! so I enjoy it.

That is just a few of my thought I gess i will save the rest when people start blowing me up. I will advise I am a cage fighter LOL:D

Big hugs Carnival your not losing this one!

I just remarked on another post that had a "group bully" mentality! Don't see why they even come on here if all they want to do is complain and gripe about Carnival! Oh Sure..long as they were on it sucking up drinks it was all fine and dandy..now, it's lets keep kicking them while they're down! I agree!! I'm not going anywhere! Carnival is still my choice! They are just trying to keep prices down and ships moving, cause the public doesn't want to WAIT long enough for them to fix them correctly!! Everyone complaining about thier cruises being cancelled!! Then give them a chance to do something!!! I've been cancelled twice and rebooked both times on another Triumph cruise! Cause I like the ship and the ports! So..they can all just pack it up and move to rcl!!!!!!

{QUOTE} But from the bottom of my heart I feel bad for all the bad luck Carnival has been having.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````

ABSOLUTELY! It sucks when you can't seem to catch a break in the public opinion because things keep happening that are basically out of your control. I feel bad for Carnival too, but I think most cruisers who have cruised Carnival more than once have a decent opinion of them and will continue to cruise Carnival because they are a great line with a great price.

{QUOTE} as long as they keep the worm chocolate melting cake:D

Of course, if they change from Warm Chocolate Melting cakes to "worm chocolate melting cakes" I will be reconsidering my position! (unless of course, they are the gummy worms my Grandma use to put in chocolate cake for fun!)

Love you Grandma! ;)

Things that I feel bad for from the bottom of my heart.....

Abused and neglected children.

Abused puppies and kittens.

People who have lost their jobs and homes.

Chronically and terminally ill people and their families.

Our troops, away from their loved ones.

Our troop's loved ones.

Things I will never, ever feel bad for from the bottom of my heart....

Billion dollar corporations. :rolleyes:

I agree with the OP!!! I hate seeing the negativity toward Carnival. We have a boat and have had to be pulled in and we have pulled others in. Things do happen. Carnival has brought me some wonder vacations and memories.

Agree OP! I have had great cruises with Carnival. I had some co-workers come up to me today and say "Wow, poor Carnival, they seem to be being slammed from every direction" and some don't even cruise. Media has got on my nerves the last few years, they lie, expand and exploit news stories, I found that out when my hubby was stationed in Iraq in 2004, he even made a specific call to me to NOT listen to media, at the time, the only one his squadron wanted me to pay any attention too was Geraldo Rivera, don't laugh, I know he can be a little eccentric, but this was coming from his military commander, they felt like he was really stating the "truth" at the time.

CCL provides an affordable, fun vacation, I could choose to sail other more expensive lines, maybe someday I will, but for now I am quite satisfied with what I pay for, why squander my hard earned $$$ if I am satisfied? A lot of people now a days are spoiled or want to brag what they have done, where they have been, what they "expect" etc., for me, it's all about, WHO I spent my time with and how much I made sure they enjoyed it! Maybe I am getting older, but people's complaints just get on my nerves any more...did ya wake up this morning, have a job, how's your relationship going, kids doing ok, I'm just thrilled when I get up and look in the mirror and don't have any peri-menapausal hairs growing outta my chin, girlfriends, ya know what I'm talkin' about, lol, :eek:, maybe I'm spoiled, I have a super hubby and great kids, but people just seem to be more ugly nowadays in every way. I now tend to ignore or delete those from my life. :D Like it or lump it baby!

Go CCL!

Happy Sailing,

Some of what carnival is experiencing is bad luck. However, some is of their own doing as well. They have rushed the dry dock schedule a little and some of their ships need some updating. I was on the Pride late last year, and the boards on the serenity deck were warped in spots. Carnival has made some cutbacks, so they will get bashing from people. Of course the media does goes overboard on some of the coverage, but Carnival has left it self open to some of this by the cut backs they have made.

In saying all of this, I am sailing carnival this summer on the Glory, and Carnival is paying a fairly steep price for the issues they have had. Between the cancellations and the price drops they must make to keep people cruising it is costing them a pretty penny.

Turns out we are very diligent about keeping up with the proper maintenance on our vehicles, but it didn't prevent the transmission from going out on one of them. Things happen that we have no control over even when we are careful and attentive. I guarantee if Carnival had been able to foresee what happened with their ships, they would have done everything to prevent it. It doesn't mean they didn't care about their passengers or condition of their ships.

If their ships aren't kept in satisfactory order for a majority of the passengers, they won't stay in business.

I can feel sorry for the trouble a multi-billion dollar company is having and still have room in my heart to feel great sympathy for orphans, puppies, terminally ill, soldiers, etc. Life is hard enough for everyone that I'm not sure why any one who is having a hard time of it doesn't deserve sympathy from others. We are in this world to make other's lives better, not worse. And those multi-million dollar companies still have employees who need them to be profitable so they can make a living and provide for their families.

Kindness toward others always has a good impact.

Our troop's loved ones.

I was thinking the same thing. This is a corporation not a person.

Turns out we are very diligent about keeping up with the proper maintenance on our vehicles, but it didn't prevent the transmission from going out on one of them. Things happen that we have no control over even when we are careful and attentive. I guarantee if Carnival had been able to foresee what happened with their ships, they would have done everything to prevent it. It doesn't mean they didn't care about their passengers or condition of their ships.

If their ships aren't kept in satisfactory order for a majority of the passengers, they won't stay in business.

I can feel sorry for the trouble a multi-billion dollar company is having and still have room in my heart to feel great sympathy for orphans, puppies, terminally ill, soldiers, etc. Life is hard enough for everyone that I'm not sure why any one who is having a hard time of it doesn't deserve sympathy from others. We are in this world to make other's lives better, not worse. And those multi-million dollar companies still have employees who need them to be profitable so they can make a living and provide for their families.

Kindness toward others always has a good impact.

Thank you for putting this in better words then I could this is what i was thinking :)

Our troop's loved ones.

Agree.

Archived