CCL Stock onboard credit?

suzyed

Go to carnival.com

Bottom right corner, click Investor Relations

Then click on the 'blue' tab at the top of that page that again says Investor Relations

That will give you info. On the left, click Shareholder Benefits

Or you could probably just Google it and get all of the above links.

I heard that they're not accepting emails anymore for this but you can fax it in. We did that last Tuesday and received emails on Friday that they would apply the OBC's. I haven't seen it on my booking yet though. One of our B2B2B's is paid for so I thought I might see it there but I've printed out the emails just in case. The fax number if you're interested is 305-406-6477. Joyce

I sent mine in last weekend via fax and for the first time ever got an e-mail confirming the OBC. Usually I had to keep looking at the documents to see it listed. I hold off printing that page until it is there, but I do print it and take it with me. Only one time was it not on the account, but I took the Booking summary showing the OBC to Guest Services and they had it fixed by the next day.

Thanks guys!! Great info! I have done this before on other cruises, but wasn't sure it would apply for a 4 night cruise and I couldn't put my hands on the actual form to apply.....

Thanks again!

:D

I called this morning since I don't have my OBC yet and its been just about a week. I emailed AND faxed and they are telling me nothing ever received by fax and the email had no attachments.

Told me to refax again today, they are no longer taking emails. Even though I had done that previously, they wouldn't make an exception.

Lets hoping they get it right this time. I sail in 17 more days.

I didn't send mine in until 4 days before the cruise because I didn't have my brokerage statement until then. I faxed it and included an email.

It wasn't credited when we docked in Florida (I was on the Pride and the first shore stop), went to guest services with the email and it was on the account by 3:00pm that day. Guest services acted a little confused but I had all my info and it was resolved :)

It is $50 for 6 days or less.

I email my info to guestadmin@carnival.com

I email my name, reservation number, ship we are going on and date we are going.

I then scan my latest statement and send that with the email.

Hope this helps :).

i too email my proof and attach a pdf file of my online stmt showing I own ccl stock.

why dont people just email it? you have proof it sent, and I say please reply to this email when its complete so I can print it out.

Since I just purchased the stock three weeks ago I do not have an official statement, but I'm going on the Breeze in three weeks. Any suggestions on how to ensure I am able to get the OBC?

You can send the proof you bought the stock, nothing says it needs to be a official stmt. thats what I did when I first bought the stock.

it just says send proof you own the stock. you will have a buy stment from your broker you can send them online.

Since I just purchased the stock three weeks ago I do not have an official statement, but I'm going on the Breeze in three weeks. Any suggestions on how to ensure I am able to get the OBC?

Did you purchase it from an online brokerage? If you did you should be able to go online and print out your statement, then you can fax it in.

I called this morning since I don't have my OBC yet and its been just about a week. I emailed AND faxed and they are telling me nothing ever received by fax and the email had no attachments.

Told me to refax again today, they are no longer taking emails. Even though I had done that previously, they wouldn't make an exception.

Lets hoping they get it right this time. I sail in 17 more days.

I emailed my info early last week and it appeared they didn't get it, so I emailed again early Friday. Today, I got confirmation of my OBC!! Yipeee!

Well they finally received it and within a few hours, I had my OBC. Now between my 48 hr price match, my FCC and my stockholders credit, my gratuties are covered and I still have enough for a few buckets of beer :)

Whoot whoot! ;)

If you can access your brokerage account online, you can print it out...blank out any info you don't want to share with them and fax or email the stock statement along with your name, booking #, ship and sailing date. Ask for email confirmation. Hope that helps! Good luck!

i too email my proof and attach a pdf file of my online stmt showing I own ccl stock.

why dont people just email it? you have proof it sent, and I say please reply to this email when its complete so I can print it out.

Right! I forgot my DH made a PDF file of the info and I did email it. They said it would take 24 hours and I got confirmation today.

The woman I spoke to yesterday morning said they will no longer accept email for security reasons. Even though I had previously faxed it and was concerned about refaxing it again, she said that was the only way they will accept them now.

If you can access your brokerage account online, you can print it out...blank out any info you don't want to share with them and fax or email the stock statement along with your name, booking #, ship and sailing date. Ask for email confirmation. Hope that helps! Good luck!

THANKS! I will do that, I just wasn't sure if I could use something from my online broker or if it had to be an "official" quarterly statement of some sort. I'll give it a shot today as we're doing the Breeze for 8 days in May and then again on the same ship for 6 days in July.

Archived