LIVE from the Coral Princess - LA to FLL - 14 days - April 20 to May 4, 2013

Pia1913

Home and have already been to both the bank and library. Then ran out to Subway because otherwise we would starve. :D Waiting for mail delivery and then out we go to grocery store. Cruising is fun, but then the real world interrupts.

Thanks again guys.

Pia - as always, thanks for taking us along. I had a great cruise! :D

But I can't believe that "we" aren't sailing again for 145 days!! :eek: Although, I will be beside myself excited at reading every word from the Royal, as we'll be joining you in Venice for the TA portion. Woo hoo!!!!

Pia - as always' date=' thanks for taking us along. I had a great cruise! :D[/size']

But I can't believe that "we" aren't sailing again for 145 days!! :eek: Although, I will be beside myself excited at reading every word from the Royal, as we'll be joining you in Venice for the TA portion. Woo hoo!!!!

Jackie, Princess has no ships in Florida as of now; until the Fall. And since we have two family thingees; one in Ct. in June and another in NJ in August, that about kills the summer.

See you on the Royal.

Jackie, Princess has no ships in Florida as of now; until the Fall. And since we have two family thingees; one in Ct. in June and another in NJ in August, that about kills the summer.

See you on the Royal.

Well....ok. You're forgiven. But only because its family "thingees" keeping you from sailing. :p

Yep - see you on the Royal. Have a great summer! :)

Thank you so much for your live thread. Having our first Panama Canal cruise coming up next year I am hungry for any info I can find.

I never knew about the book club but will pass it on to others in our group. There were a lot if kindles in the group so it might be of interest to them.

I never watched Seinfield either.

Thanks for the Live From, Pia.

I always love reading them.

I am so happy to read that someone actually got a bargain from one of those sales. I always thought they kept "special" merchandise to put out there and that it wasn't really ever anything that had been currently in any of the shops.

Congratulations on the bargain!

Thanks for the Live From, Pia.

I always love reading them.

I am so happy to read that someone actually got a bargain from one of those sales. I always thought they kept "special" merchandise to put out there and that it wasn't really ever anything that had been currently in any of the shops.

Congratulations on the bargain!

You know Karen, this was a first for me too. I have never seen them mark down current merchandise because it would create a fiasco of people looking for refunds. Don't know why they did it; sure glad they did. Then again, if it weren't for Mike, I never would have been in there.

To you folks who are discussing the kid’s facilities, please be advised that on this cruise there are no kids . Zero. Of any age.

It was great meeting you Pia and I am enjoying reading thru your "live"... actually there were several very well behaved children on board... one of our CC members was traveling alone with her 4 year old twin boys who were adorable! There was another family with a little boy about 3, girl around 10, and another family with a little girl about 4 - so at least 6 little ones that I saw but all so well behaved you may have missed them :-) and Stu had his son on board ( he looked about 9 or 10)

It was great meeting you Pia and I am enjoying reading thru your "live"... actually there were several very well behaved children on board... one of our CC members was traveling alone with her 4 year old twin boys who were adorable! There was another family with a little boy about 3, girl around 10, and another family with a little girl about 4 - so at least 6 little ones that I saw but all so well behaved you may have missed them :-) and Stu had his son on board ( he looked about 9 or 10)

Cindi, it wasn't until after I wrote it, that I actually saw some kids. Up until then nary a one.

Looking forward to your "Live" from the Royal when you all go in September. We board in December and will be trying to live through everyone until we go! We have cruised the canal once but will be going again in 2015. Thanks again and great deal on the purse. You can never have too many of those!:)

Wendy

Looking forward to your "Live" from the Royal when you all go in September. We board in December and will be trying to live through everyone until we go! We have cruised the canal once but will be going again in 2015. Thanks again and great deal on the purse. You can never have too many of those!:)

Wendy

You think? :D I really "needed" a RED feed bag. It's a Guess.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...