Platinum gift

LBroxon

Just boarded the Elation today for my platinum cruise. Everything is showing platinum including boarding pass and sail and sign. However, there was no platinum gift in my stateroom upon boarding. When do you usually get the platinum gift? Just wondering. Thanks for your help.

Just boarded the Elation today for my platinum cruise. Everything is showing platinum including boarding pass and sail and sign. However, there was no platinum gift in my stateroom upon boarding. When do you usually get the platinum gift? Just wondering. Thanks for your help.

You will get it towards the middle of the cruise. Have fun!!

Our last cruise on the Breeze it was the day before debarkation and we still had not gotten our gift. Had to go to guest services. They said they would look into it.

Evidently they ran out of platinum gifts and our room steward did not bother to tell them we did not get one. They sent a gift up that evening but it was not a Tervis Tumbler, it was a drink cup with a straw that they had gotten from the gift shop...still had sticker on it, $19.95. Hey...worked for me.:D

So, if you don't get it before your next to last day...go to guest services and they will be happy to help you.

Some have been posting that they did not receive their gift, but received a form to complete and return to guest services. Gift was mailed within 3-4 weeks. Supply and demand issues, I guess, plus some ships have already started with a new gift and not the Tervis tumblers.

Archived