Ultimate Drink Package Thread

:-)

Between whites and reds there were only about 8 or so under the $12 limit in Dec (Serenade) and not all those were available. Room for improvement here IMO but it's absolutely better than what it was with the house selection only.

Baby steps.....

It would also help if they would also properly implement the credit for the package. I read many reports of people being denied the $12 credit when they choose something more expensive.

Just trying to clarify a few things before purchasing the package. Thanks for the help! Is Johnny walker blue included in the ultimate? Is there a liquor list that shows what's included besides wines and beers?

Only JW Black in the old list that was circulated before the packages changed.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1796429

Does anyone know if O'Douls or non alcoholic beer is included in beers or in the non-alcohol drinks. Also, can you carry O'Douls on board. Got the ultimate package for us but the non-alcohol package for dad who enjoys an O'Douls

Thanks

Paul

Does anyone know if O'Douls or non alcoholic beer is included in beers or in the non-alcohol drinks. Also, can you carry O'Douls on board. Got the ultimate package for us but the non-alcohol package for dad who enjoys an O'Douls

Thanks

Paul

Here are the rules on carrying beverages on board:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/whatToKnow/topTenFAQs/detail.do?pagename=top_10_faqs&pnav=4&snav=2&faqId=260&faqSubjectName=Top+FAQ&

Just got off of oasis yesterday with premium exclusive package. Altogether it was good but had a few problems that were pretty BS. I'll post a full review later today with more detail. But yes, goose flew freely. Although I prefer Chopin and Belvedere which we had no problem getting. Also, we only ran across ONE cocktail over $10.

Just got off of oasis yesterday with premium exclusive package. Altogether it was good but had a few problems that were pretty BS. I'll post a full review later today with more detail. But yes, goose flew freely. Although I prefer Chopin and Belvedere which we had no problem getting. Also, we only ran across ONE cocktail over $10.

In case I miss your other post/review, did they charge you the full price for the cocktail over $10, or just the difference?

• 9 months later...

We are repeat cruisers with Celebrity Cruise Lines and have previously enjoyed the Ultimate Drink Package. Celebrity's Ultimate Drink Package offered Vitamin Water, Gatorade and Lipton Iced Tea. Will we have access to those types of non-alcoholic beverages in addition to soda,fruit juice on the Independence of the Seas? Oh, and don't worry...we will be taking advantage of the alcoholic beverages !! The Ultimate Drink Package, in my humble opinion, is the way to go.

Thanks,

Liz

We are repeat cruisers with Celebrity Cruise Lines and have previously enjoyed the Ultimate Drink Package. Celebrity's Ultimate Drink Package offered Vitamin Water, Gatorade and Lipton Iced Tea. Will we have access to those types of non-alcoholic beverages in addition to soda,fruit juice on the Independence of the Seas? Oh, and don't worry...we will be taking advantage of the alcoholic beverages !! The Ultimate Drink Package, in my humble opinion, is the way to go.

Thanks,

Liz

I don't believe I've seen Gatorade on Indy. Your choices for non-alcoholic drinks are limited because there is no Coke freestyle machine on Indy. The Tazo tea would be available at Cafe Promenade.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an interesting twist to the beverage package. We came off a 13 night transatlantic cruise on liberty last Saturday. With 3 seas days left on the cruise they offered 2 for 1 discounts on the program for the remaining 3 days. I thought that's was a pretty good deal for a couple who wanted to relax on the last 3 days of the cruise.

Mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wine drinker here....if I order the beer and wine package what is the maximum dollar amount for a glass of wine ...$8, $10, or $12? I like Conundrum so if I order a glass of that will it be covered under the beer and wine package or am I going to be charged extra?

Wine drinker here....if I order the beer and wine package what is the maximum dollar amount for a glass of wine ...$8, $10, or $12? I like Conundrum so if I order a glass of that will it be covered under the beer and wine package or am I going to be charged extra?

The Select package includes wine up to $8 per glass. Last time I checked, Conundrum was $10 per glass, so you would be charged $2 per glass if you had the Select package.

If you get the Premium package (beer, wine, cocktails), the allowance per glass of wine rises to $12 per glass.

Conundrum is $15 per glass on Quantum. That is a lot of extra money to pay on each glass.

Can you buy per day or it has to be for the full week?

The minimum you can buy onboard is 4 days, unless you are on a 3 day cruise. Also, whatever day you buy, it has to extend to the end of the cruise. For example, if you are on a 7 day cruise, you could buy for the last 4 days if you like.

The Select package includes wine up to $8 per glass. Last time I checked, Conundrum was $10 per glass, so you would be charged $2 per glass if you had the Select package.

If you get the Premium package (beer, wine, cocktails), the allowance per glass of wine rises to $12 per glass.

Conundrum is $15 per glass on Quantum. That is a lot of extra money to pay on each glass.

Thanks-$15 a glass is steep:eek:

The minimum you can buy onboard is 4 days, unless you are on a 3 day cruise. Also, whatever day you buy, it has to extend to the end of the cruise. For example, if you are on a 7 day cruise, you could buy for the last 4 days if you like.

They offered it with a 2 for 1 discount on our TA with 3 days left.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD