2 Year old Age group what crusise line

BCCRUSINGCOUPLE

Hello

We need some help on the age group programs on the major cruise lines. Our little man will be 2 years old when we travel next and wonder what cruise line the best is for him for activates on board. We know that Carnival starts there kids programs at 2 years old for drop off what are the other lines age restrictions for drop off play for the little man.

• 2 weeks later...
Carnival is the only cruise line that will take 2 year olds in a non-nursery setting. Both RCCL and Disney have nurseries. The nurseries have an hourly fee and require reservations.

Disney will take potty-trained 2 year olds in the "older" kids club. Complete case-by-case basis and they evaluate how the child navigates the setting first.

Following.

I'm curious about how strict they are about age in the kids club. My 2 year old is very independent and 100% daytime potty trained. Will be taking a cruise on RC (also considering NCL). We will be cruising in 7 months and it will be 1 1/2 months before his 3rd birthday (unable to wait until after his b-day). Is there any chance he would be accepted into the free kids club or is the nursery the only option for all children under 3?

Following.

I'm curious about how strict they are about age in the kids club. My 2 year old is very independent and 100% daytime potty trained. Will be taking a cruise on RC (also considering NCL). We will be cruising in 7 months and it will be 1 1/2 months before his 3rd birthday (unable to wait until after his b-day). Is there any chance he would be accepted into the free kids club or is the nursery the only option for all children under 3?

From everything I've read they are strict on the age policy---and they have birthdates/ages from passenger documentation.

Following.

No, they will not let your two year old into the program. Their liability insurance will not allow it.

Following.

From everything I've read they are strict on the age policy---and they have birthdates/ages from passenger documentation.

even a child with a birthday turning 3 during a cruise was a no by the cruiseline to join the 3 year old group at the start of the cruise when we inquired

Archived