Soup bar~Sounds good to me!

missdebi

Just read the suggestion on JH FB page~ sounds like a wonderful addition to the Lido choices! I enjoy the deli sandwiches and this would be the perfect combo. What soup is your favorite? I enjoy the Tomato sounds boring but Carnival's is very tasty! Hope the beards take this one and run with it.

Just read the suggestion on JH FB page~ sounds like a wonderful addition to the Lido choices! I enjoy the deli sandwiches and this would be the perfect combo. What soup is your favorite? I enjoy the Tomato sounds boring but Carnival's is very tasty! Hope the beards take this one and run with it.

I like their Chicken Noodle Soup........:)

They have some really good soups! I have soup at lunch when they have it on the buffet. My favorite is the Mushroom, but I also like the Pumpkin, the sweet potato and the Navy Bean.

I love the Pumpkin soup. I remember my first cruise and having it and looking forward to having it again that cruise. That's how I found out the the menus change and you don't get it again. Now I get 2 cups since I only cruise once a year. :rolleyes:

I'm a soup lover myself and can eat it any time of the year. I always order the french onion soup. I haven't ever seen clam chowder on the menu but that would be a good one for the buffet - New England style.:p

I'm a soup lover myself and can eat it any time of the year. I always order the french onion soup. I haven't ever seen clam chowder on the menu but that would be a good one for the buffet - New England style.:p

I have seen the New England Clam chowder on the lunch buffet~ yummy!

I'm fine with the idea as long as they don't take away any other dining venues to make this a reality. I'm not a soup fan; I have to be forced to eat it when I'm sick, but to eat it when I'm not sick is a no no for me. Or why don't they just add it to the deli place?

But I'm not a sandwich person either. :p

Unfortunately, I'm not an FB member so I couldn't answer him there but I think it's a great idea. Especially for lunch when we don't want to be weighed down (and more likely to just want to sleep the afternoon away).

A word to the wise...

If you have trouble with getting puffy eyes or swelling ankles while cruising, skip the soup.

Even if it does not taste salty, it is!

Since I started skipping the soup and avoiding asian type sauces I feel much better on cruises.

Archived