Carnival Breeze 6 Day Eastern Review 05/05/13 - 05/11/13

Is Fat Jimmy's BBQ a free or a fee restaurant? LOL Can't wait to try it!

Thank you so much for posting all this info about the Breeze! This will be the first cruise that I am more excited to be on the ship rather than the itinerary!

I had to add: if you like pancakes and are a chocolate lover get those chocolate chip pancakes at the comedy brunch OMG they are delicious!

I sailed on the Breeze with you. My niece is now considering a cruise for her family and I told her this would be great for her. Her 2 daughters appear to be about the ages of your daughters. My question is this: Is there a charge for the regular activities at Camp Carnival? Or a fee to sign them up? I see there is a fee for late night but don't exactly understand the regular daily activities.

And since you left the ship and left your girls at Camp C was there a way to communicate with you?

I sailed on the Breeze with you. My niece is now considering a cruise for her family and I told her this would be great for her. Her 2 daughters appear to be about the ages of your daughters. My question is this: Is there a charge for the regular activities at Camp Carnival? Or a fee to sign them up? I see there is a fee for late night but don't exactly understand the regular daily activities.

And since you left the ship and left your girls at Camp C was there a way to communicate with you?

No extra fee for the kids unless you left them after 10PM. The normal Camp Carnival is free.

We had the ship phone they issued us but I don't believe it would work away from the ship? We were only away about 2 hours.

We were on this cruise. Absolutely loved this ship, booked the southern route for next April. Had Spa balcony on 12, loved the openness without the roof.. Wouldn't pay the extra again for the spa, didn't use enough. The ship has great features. Was not impressed with Grand Turk, and way troo may people at Nassau (5 ships), sure wish Carnival would go to more southern islands. Glad to answer any questions

05/11/13 Debarkation Back in Miami

Debarkation process went great. We were off the ship and on our way by about 8:30.

The 6 days we spent on the Breeze were GREAT, not one complaint from my wife who actually enjoyed the cruise. The girls loved everything about the ship. From what I saw was Carnival is doing lots of things right on this ship.

Some of the things we thought were great on this ship:

1. Guy’s Burger Joint

2. Dining Room Food

3. Cabin size and design

4. WaterWorks

5. Lido Marketplace

6. Thrill Theater

7. The Brits!

I think the only bad experience I had on the ship was with the Bar Waiter in the Dining Room who appeared to try to avoid stopping at our table

Because of all of this we will probably sail on the Breeze again sometime next year on the 8 Day Cruise.

When we cruise we pick the ship as the resort for what it has to offer our family. Until the girls get a little older this is our type of vacation staying onboard. The only way both of us can relax from our jobs is when we are unreachable and unavailable on a ship. Our cruise schedule for the next year looks like Allure, Brilliance, & Allure again. Somewhere in all of that we will try to add Breeze again and probably Disney or Princess?

I should have asked this question also: what are those cabins called with the extra sink/shower area? do they have these in balcony cabins as well or just window

From what our cabin steward told us they are only available in the Deck 1 Oceanview Cabins. I can't verify or deny if this it true.

What I can tell you is when we were booking the cabin it appeared these cabins were a little bigger and had the extra wash room with sink and small tub. That is why we went with this cabin.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived